• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Someone (else) needs to make NSX-R GT style vents..

Last edited:
There you go again:rolleyes:

Is it same as the DF version, RKS version, or your own version?

Seems to me that the wider the better until they look totally ricy :) My first impression was that they were too aggressive, but now I think they're bad ass, and may*actually be functional. I say "may" b/c the engineers here will start throwing graphs and charts and statistics that will demonstrate it's all placebo.. :P

Seems to me that the wider the better until they look totally ricy :) My first impression was that they were too aggressive, but now I think they're bad ass, and may*actually be functional. I say "may" b/c the engineers here will start throwing graphs and charts and statistics that will demonstrate it's all placebo.. :P

I got a pair of KITE garage version for a local guy, he like it. DF was thinking about replicating it but they decided to design their own.

The CRP version from Japan is about $400 after shipping, look pertty good.

does anybody one here have the df version but painted to match the car???

does anybody one here have the df version but painted to match the car???

I will when I have more money (and a job again).

Since my paint is really bad on my vents (150,000 miles of rock chips on it)... and the weight savings of the CF vents is a TON over the stock aluminum pieces.... and I hate the carbon vents so they will be color matched!

I will when I have more money (and a job again).

Since my paint is really bad on my vents (150,000 miles of rock chips on it)... and the weight savings of the CF vents is a TON over the stock aluminum pieces.... and I hate the carbon vents so they will be color matched!

:confused:weight savings is a ton over? you mean, like... 8 ounces maybe? I haven't weight them.. but I can't imagine they are over.. a couple of lbs.

Anyone have pictures with teh DFR on (other than on the site..)
Curious how it looks on a yellow car.

Your not saving a ton of weight but I guess 5 or so pounds for both sides "don't quote me on that". I've had mine out a few times. All weight adds up though.

Stephen

Ps. my regular downforce ones must weight less than a pound. I know exact numbers are floating around somewheres.

Your not saving a ton of weight but I guess 5 or so pounds for both sides "don't quote me on that". I've had mine out a few times. All weight adds up though.

Thats exactly what I meant.. i figured people wouldnt take me serious when I said the side vents are a "ton." That is a little much, even for a dumb guy like me =]

Thats exactly what I meant.. i figured people wouldnt take me serious when I said the side vents are a "ton." That is a little much, even for a dumb guy like me =]

I wasn't going to question you, but I was wondering which "ton" you were referring to... Ton, Short ton, long ton, metric ton (my guess), or the all encompassing faux ton.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back