Some very Exotic car pics from Chi-Town

I went to the Windy City for the first tie last summer and thought I would share some pics I took @ a extremely exotic car dealership I stumbled upon. It was absolutely amazing!! They had everything, except NSX's. The cheapest I could find in the place was $125,000+.:eek: But I forgot I had these photos so I thought I would share some of them. Enjoy!!:)

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

top_view.jpg

Finally the great view from the Four Seasons. What a great hotel.:)

PICT0053.jpg

Is this Luxury Motors/Bentley Gold Coast? That's where we purchased our Maserati this winter, but we didn't get to the dealership. We told the salesman we would visit if we made it to Chicago.......

Ben

beckertb said:
Is this Luxury Motors/Bentley Gold Coast? That's where we purchased our Maserati this winter, but we didn't get to the dealership. We told the salesman we would visit if we made it to Chicago.......

Ben

Yes it was. Thanks for the name as I forgot it when I made this post. It had just opened and it was amazing. They had an upstairs which had a bar soon to be more cars and HRE rims on display. If we were there 2 weeks later on we could have seen the debut of the new Bently 2door coupe, but these cars were amazing enough.

Damn,

I would really love to have an Aston someday to keep the NSXes company. (Anybody got a couple hundred grand laying around:D)

WARNING!!!

One word of caution... I have heard from a friend in the auto industry that Luxury Motors (Dealer pictured above) has a HORRIBLE reputation for selling once nearly totaled cars.

Example: Guy buys a Modena Spider for $200+K and discovered that it was once two different F-cars that had been trashed, cut in half and melded together.

Example: My mechanic looked at two different 540i sports that a customer was looking at from this dealership, one had an entirely new front end (including motor) and the other still had broken glass under the back seat from serious rear-end damage.

You have to wonder how an non-authorized dealer gets its hands on 911 Turbo Cabs, and Ferrari Modena CS' with under 1000 miles on them. Porsche dealers were battling for 911TT Cabs and these guys have 2?

Something is fishy.

Re: WARNING!!!

NeSX said:
One word of caution... I have heard from a friend in the auto industry that Luxury Motors (Dealer pictured above) has a HORRIBLE reputation for selling once nearly totaled cars.

Several threads over on ferrarichat.com about this dealership. Funny part is one of their threads references nsxprime as being the source of several threads on this dealer and problems.

NeSX said:
I have heard from a friend in the auto industry that Luxury Motors (Dealer pictured above) has a HORRIBLE reputation for selling once nearly totaled cars.
There have been numerous reports here, and they have been decidedly mixed. Yes, there have been some horror stories. I also personally know of two different NSX owners who bought their NSXs there (I inspected one beforehand myself) and were both extremely pleased with their cars, which were both also inspected by dealers who can spot crash history cars a mile away. (I am not saying that all dealers can, only that these two dealers can.) So the history here is not entirely bad. As usual, buyer beware is the rule.

Also, this is apparently a new location for this dealership, in the city, presumably under the same ownership as their suburban location in Downers Grove. All previous experience is associated with the latter location.

Back