Some unoffical photos of NSXPO 2004

I've also posted a few pictures from NSXPO 2004. They include the drive to Corning, NY via the Verrazano bridge, JFK airport (to pickup our friends from the NSX Club of Japan), Yankee stadium, meeting the Sloatsburg caravan and pictures from each of the five days at NSXPO. Also there is one gallery of pictures contributed by one of the members of the NSX Club of Japan.

http://adejoie.smugmug.com/Cars/38697

Perhaps best viewed in the "all thumbs" mode since I haven't finished pruning out all of the unwanted pictures :D

Last edited:
TonyD said:
I've also posted a few pictures from NSXPO 2004. They include the drive to Corning, NY via the Verrazano bridge, JFK airport (to pickup our friends from the NSX Club of Japan), Yankee stadium, meeting the Sloatsburg caravan and pictures from each of the five days at NSXPO. Also there is one gallery of pictures contributed by one of the members of the NSX Club of Japan.

Perhaps best viewed in the "all thumbs" mode since I haven't finished pruning out all of the unwanted pictures :D

Tony thank you so much for getting some great shots of me on the track. Im going to pm you for the high res version.

great photos Tony! Bob should be scared!

docjohn said:
great photos Tony! Bob should be scared!
I would have had some better pictures but I had this daily problem where the Ondrovic brothers kept blocking my shots...
biggrin.gif

I must say TonyD that your pictures are very nicely taken, especially the one with the Nsx's in front of Yankee stadium.

And about the picture up top, Miled and Hirofumi; they had me choked up during friday night's dinner. Great people we have in this exclusive Nsx community.

TonyD said:
I was deleting some redundant/unneeded photos and almost deleted this one but it looks like there is someone (need I mention names) in the rear that is trying to make a mad getaway dash...
smile.gif

9793576-L-2.jpg

Well, I for one am happy you didn't delete that pic. ;)

:D Some Great Action Shots at the Track :D

Tony excellent work. It was really nice to see the events I missed when I was otherwise occupied at the seminars or track.

See you soon!

TonyD said:

OMG.. you have some of the coolest pics of me at the track!! Thank you so much! ... pm sent ;)

xavier

Bailey, with or without Brazilian BBQ, you're a talented individual. YOU da MAN!!! Keep up the good work!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back