Some pics of my NSX

Just 2 weeks ago and after 4 months of searching (as NSX are very rare here in Europe) I found my '98 NSX, some pics:

2sb37zk.jpg

2cermet.jpg

4hby3gl.jpg

2dtorbp.jpg

4d1zb5d.jpg

2jdi9gg.jpg

Congrats on your new ride...it looks like its in great shape.

Enjoy!

Polished wheels?? Nope, not here in Europe afaik

You know your a stirrer don't you... :wink:

Anyways, that doesn't change the fact that I still owe you an apology for implying you were a troll before! :redface: So I'm sorry about that and will make a full retraction in that thread...

I'm glad you found a nice NSX eventually, nice colour as well... Congratulations! How many K's?

So, now you've got both... Is your MR2 turbo in the same class as your NSX??? :biggrin: j/k... don't want to go there again... :smile:

Anyway, I work with a Dutch guy and he has never heard of an NSX! :eek: What sort of money do they go for and how much were they new do you know? (In Holland that is.)

Last edited:
AU_NSX said:
You know your a stirrer don't you... :wink:

Anyways, that doesn't change the fact that I still owe you an apology for implying you were a troll before! :redface: So I'm sorry about that and will make a full retraction in that thread...

I'm glad you found a nice NSX eventually, nice colour as well... Congratulations! How many K's?

So, now you've got both... Is your MR2 turbo in the same class as your NSX??? :biggrin: j/k... don't want to go there again... :smile:

Anyway, I work with a Dutch guy and he has never heard of an NSX! :eek: What sort of money do they go for and how much were they new do you know?

alot of people never heard of NSX..

Congrats on your purchase.

I went back and read the thread talking about the MR2, and, would love to hear your thoughts on comparing the MR2 Turbo vs the NSX, now that you have one. As a current owner of a 93 MR2 (non turbo) and a 91 NSX, I have things I like about both cars.

AU_NSX said:
Anyway, I work with a Dutch guy and he has never heard of an NSX! :eek: What sort of money do they go for and how much were they new do you know? (In Holland that is.)

The NSX is a very unknown car, not only in the Netherlands but also in the rest of Europe. But people who know cars usually also know the NSX.
As for pricing, when the NSX was introduced the price was Fl. 230,000.
Don't know the exchange rate of the US$ to the Dutch Guilder at that time though.
The last year the NSX was listed the price was 126,000 Euro for the coupe (yes, the couple was listed). With the current rate of around 0.75 US$/1 Euro that would be equal to US$ 168,000 :eek:
It's one of the reasons the NSX is very rare overhere...

MvM said:
The NSX is a very unknown car, not only in the Netherlands but also in the rest of Europe. But people who know cars usually also know the NSX.
As for pricing, when the NSX was introduced the price was Fl. 230,000.
Don't know the exchange rate of the US$ to the Dutch Guilder at that time though.
The last year the NSX was listed the price was 126,000 Euro for the coupe (yes, the couple was listed). With the current rate of around 0.75 US$/1 Euro that would be equal to US$ 168,000 :eek:
It's one of the reasons the NSX is very rare overhere...

dang!!!...I need to ship my car over there and put her up for sale!!:biggrin:

Have decided to replace my very nice silver '98 Honda NSX-t (which is for sale now by the way) with a US '98 Acura NSX-T because the Acura is in absolutely NEW condition with only 22K mls:eek:

Am slowly getting it changed to my personal taste :rolleyes: :biggrin:

My "old" silver '98 brought back to OE spec and is now for sale, together with my new CTSC red '98:

34o3qxg.jpg

2ektysp.jpg

4kcg1s.jpg

fuow0i.jpg

On my new red I already have a few mods:rolleyes: :
-Comptech Supercharger (Whipple design)
-Comptech headers
-Taitec GTLW exhaust
-RPS Clutch & flywheel setup
-Cantrell Fuel Pressure gauge 100psi (mounts above fuel filter)
-Toda timing belt
-Alpine CHA-S634 CD Changer (play MP3's too)
-SmartTenna
-Acura OEM '02-'05 complete tail light assembly
-Stacy's machined aluminum gauge cluster rings
-Gruppe M In-Dash Boost Gauge
-DF NSX-R CF rear wing with brakelight
-NSX-R front stabalizer bar
-NSX-R front chassis braces
-Works wheels

Some other parts in the house, which still have to be installed:
-RB big brake kit
-Bilstein/H&R struts
-carphone
-Radar detector+ laser jammer
-PLX R-500 wideband kit, Key Features:
Accurately measures Air/Fuel Ratio, EGT, and Knock
Integrated 6 Inputs for data logging (2 Speed, 4 Analog)
Over 90 minutes of onboard memory for recording and PC download
Built-in amplifier for audible knock output to speakers or headphones
4 analog outputs (User configurable)
Replace your stock narrowband sensor.
Fully customizable LED warning light or shift light
High speed USB 2.0 interface
Powerful 32 bit integrated processor, RAM, and FLASH technologies
100% backwards compatible with M-Series controllers
Compact dash mountable design (4.75 x 2.25 x 1 inch)
Sensor soft start circuitry, prolongs o2 sensor life
Powerful PC analysis software included (PLX Logger Version 2.0+ Free Download)
Field firmware upgradeable (more features added to R-500 regularly)

So still some work to be done:wink:

Some more pics of my new red

fcjms1.jpg

s10tpl.jpg

28ivsw7.jpg

2i9jp7n.jpg

16bkhft.jpg

2ihb3x5.jpg

23urfvc.jpg

2vbohsw.jpg

28bb77c.jpg

2ah8qdd.jpg

wraveb.jpg

WOW. Any intrest of sell that sc :biggrin: ? I think you will not need it ;)
Do you or some of your friends have skills/intrest to remove that to me :wink: ?

Back