Some of the most modified exotics in the world.

You have to see this web site, it has one of the best picture collections of modified exotic cars I have ever seen.
Who says Ferrari's are ment to be stock,there are 50 pages of tricked out cars.
Find the pic that you like the best and post it here.

http://www.autotitre.com/forum/Rarete_only_le_retour_38539p1.htm

Max%20009.jpg

7fbca5283e.jpg

One day I will own this car. v
9cb94a2a0c.jpg

That's one ugly Ferrari
4f4f581610.jpg

What the........?
f97be04b29.jpg

9a7c6eb0a5.jpg

b151c25c86.jpg

72f933e202.jpg

d150c7d369.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Some of the most modifed exotics in the world.

Bry, is that the Straman Testarossa Convertible?
Stephen J. Kanell(sp) producer, Had a real nice red one.

Hey Bry, someone on there took my pictures of Roland's F40 and posted them on Page 4. I bet they took my yellow car. I will keep looking.

Its a sick looking twin turbo Koenig TR.

WOW!!!! These riced exotics TURN HEADS.... in the opposite direction. :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Here's the recipe for making one of these cars:
1) Spend $$$ on new exotic
2) give it to your 18yr old "riceboy" son.
3) if it's not crashed in 6mths, it will look like one of the above.

It amazes me that these owners would spend $50,000+ to depreciate the value of their car by an additional $100,000+. :D

len3.8 said:
Hey Bry, someone on there took my pictures of Roland's F40 and posted them on Page 4. I bet they took my yellow car. I will keep looking.

I saw that pic, Rolland with his race Jag, and F40lm. did you take it? if so nice pic.

prova4re said:
I saw that pic, Rolland with his race Jag, and F40lm. did you take it? if so nice pic.

No, I took the ones of the Interior and exterior shots.
Those others were shot by someone else before/after the players run a year or two ago.
He'll be here with another F40 in October, I am hoping to get a run at him with my car. :)
I know I can't out drive him, However, I would love to pass the F40 on the straight. :p Wishful thinking.,,,

Nobody on this fourm could pass that guy, he is so quick and smooth.
His car is insane fast, 700+hp. Just tell him your a budy of Nick's and Brian's and he will give you a ride. He tends to give the female's rides first, so you might want to dress in drag. :p
I think John is the other F40, I shot some great video of us chasing the 2 F40's around the track. We were in a BMW M3 with 500+ hp, it lasted 8 laps until John turned on his hazards telling us to back off.
We asked Rolland to let us pass him in the strait so we could film it, he slowed down and let us get 2 car's ahead then he blew by us as if we were standing still.

prova4re said:
Nobody on this fourm could pass that guy, he is so quick and smooth.
His car is insane fast, 700+hp. Just tell him your a budy of Nick's and Brian's and he will give you a ride. He tends to give the female's rides first, so you might want to dress in drag. :p
I think John is the other F40, I shot some great video of us chasing the 2 F40's around the track. We were in a BMW M3 with 500+ hp, it lasted 8 laps until John turned on his hazards telling us to back off.
We asked Rolland to let us pass him in the strait so we could film it, he slowed down and let us get 2 car's ahead then he blew by us as if we were standing still.

Yeah, I know the car is very fast, IT was weezing the last time it was here and still ridiculously fast.
I know him, he has been at our event on a regular basis over the last 10-12 years. IF I get the NSX on the track, he will be my instructor.

I don't know the other guy at all.
We'll I'm off to Cali. :cool:

This has to be one of my most favorite machines.

Dauer 962 Le Mans GT.
Base (1997) $875,000
Twin-Turbo flat-6
730 bhp @ 7600 rpm
2376 lb
0-62..2.8sec
0-124..7.3 sec
Top speed..249 mph

I can't even imagine what a ride in this thing would be like.

Last edited:
Back