Solicitation for additional Classified Ads moderators

I think overall the removal of the moderator queue has worked fairly well since the Classified Ads forums only allow replies from the original poster.

The challenge now is keeping up with all the replies in a timely manner. To help with that I'd like to add one or two more moderators.

I'm looking for people who are well-established members in good standing. If you are interested, please post a reply here.

I can help.

I volunteered months ago. haha I'm on all the time anyway.

All canidates above are well qualified...After Christmas my schedule will change drastically. But if you need someone for a short period I can also help..

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who volunteered!

Based in large part on the amount they have been helping out by reporting ads in the Classified section that need attention, please welcome Matt_337 and Osiris_x11 as new moderators for the Classified Ads sections of the Marketplace.

Again thanks to everyone who offered to help... it is encouraging that so many people are willing to pitch in!

Congrats to Matt and Osiris. Now, can you tell me why my ad isn't appearing? Kidding (I didn't really post an ad). :tongue::smile:

congrats guys. osiris i can just call you now and complain!!!!!
maybe there will be an opening for another "forums nazi"position!!!!

Back