"Sold" means nothing in Sweden !!!

My previous thread said "just bought mine" .... but buying a car in Sweden means nothing because my dream car was sold to the first who offered more. Even though there was a agreement that I bought this car :( I've allready arranged transportation (a truck and driver), the finances etc .... I've seen many NSX-es and I've been searching for quite some time .... I really thought this was the car for me so I hope you can understand the disappointment and anger :mad:
But there's only one solution .... 2 forget and keep on searching :confused:
If anyone in Belgium or Germany reads this and is thinking of selling his or hers NSX ... contact me !
Greetz

Sorry to hear it didn't work out :(, but if the seller lacked the integrity to honor your agreement then you probably didn't want to buy the car from him anyway. Good luck in your search for the right NSX!

Hi

Sorry for your loss...never fun when things like that happen.

What NSX was it? I have seen one NSX in Sweden for sale that are supposed to have been in a accident.

Edit: I had a look at pictures. I think that that is the car which was crashed on the right side. Maybe a swede here on the forum can confirm?

Regards

Last edited:
the same thing happened to me couple of months ago, i was really pissed and contacted acura and the better business beureu since it was at an acura dealer. But now I have saved up more money, I get to look for one's that are way better than the one i would have bought. Good luck w/ your search.

which nsx was it?

i keep track of most nsxs in sweden (try to atleast)

/Stef

I found the car in Stockholm, Sweden (+46-703775420). It was for sale at www.mobile.de
If you look at the threat 'Just bought mine' posted by me a few days ago, you can see 4 pics of this car.
Greetz and thanks

That's a common problem here in Germany too (not only with mobile.de which is apparently a german site). You should always have a written document from the seller that he intends to sell the car to you before you take further steps (transportation, finance etc.). If you have such a paper you can take legal action to get your costs from the seller if you're standing at his door and he doesn't sell it to you. No paper - no money (okay: sometimes you don't get the money even with that paper but you increase your chances).

does this right front fender look ok? i dont think so

this is before 17/18 rims were added

/Stef

Attachments

• 1300213_5_30701_zaa129-2081.jpeg
    1300213_5_30701_zaa129-2081.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 211
Thanks, S/B, Martin and others for the research and the pics (Stef). Think I'm better of not buying this car and search another one. Hope to have good news soon. Next week I'll be in Munich looking at another one.... I'll keep you posted. Thanks, greetz. bye. :D

So...what did this guy say to you as to why the car was sold after being 'sold' to you??

His answer to that question was: "someone came by and offered more. Business is business" .....
"that's not doing business .... that's bullsh*t", was my reply
:mad:
But no signed documents, so nothing to say :(
It's probably better this way. People like that shouldn't do business at all
Other and better !!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Blue...
Its a shame and sad to know that peoples words mean very little nowadays...its long been a peeve of mine when people say one thing and do/dont do another. What do you have if not your word??

BlueEyes' NSX said:
Thanks, S/B, Martin and others for the research and the pics (Stef). Think I'm better of not buying this car and search another one. Hope to have good news soon. Next week I'll be in Munich looking at another one.... I'll keep you posted. Thanks, greetz. bye. :D

Hi

Your welcome. SIB knows that car more than I do.

I think you are better off without it. Looks like the front has had some damage.

I would suggest that you use NSXPrime for what it is worth. There are always somebody that knows something about any NSX which are for sale in Europe.

It is always nice to know as much as you can about the car you buy. I would feel bad to sit on information about a car that you bought that was messed up in any way. But you have to ask first.

That is what we are here for :)

I got a lot of help from Prime when I bought mine.

Regards

While I agree that a deal is a deal, I can understand what was going through his head. At the very least, he should have disclosed the higher offer to you to allow you to match it. Still sucks though.

Back