• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOLD 02 white/tan - CTSC - VIN jh4na21692t000113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vehicle Description

Literally Show Car / Collector Car Grade. Some of the details as of follows. This is my 7th NSX, I know all the details. Only reason for selling is to make room for new toy..reluctantly selling to say the least.

2002 White on tan 6 speed /18435 miles. jh4na21692t000113
$89k sticker, plus almost $29k in COMPTECH upgrades!! YES a 6 figure NSX...paid by someone other than you !!
Most all service records,,almost, if not, all of them
All manuals, books, keys, etc
Top, Mirrors, and top of spoiler shot with 3 coats (plus clear) of berlina black by local Porsche dealer
EVERY SINGLE COMPTECH part made for the 2002 NSX, at time of install (> 2004) is on this car. SUPERCHARGER, Stage III Clutch (excellent), headers, exhaust, ECU and Fuel management program, suspension... all COMPTECH, all DEALER INSTALLED (Delray Acura)
Car has been serviced at Delray with original owners and then here at Acura of Orange Park in Fl.
Fully serviced, needs nothing til 30k service (minor then as well)
Tires are on 18 /19" OZ Wheels (painted white...)
ABS, windows, AC, everything...perfect..nothing is going, nothing is in need of anything
Aftermarket DIAMOND Audio seperates, AMP, MP3 changer, etc... factory head unit to maintain OEM look. Stereo is 500% improved over stock.
Custome Comtech inspired targa top storage panel so you can take top out AND keep it under glass *(usually you had to leave it, or install in trunk)
Light, tasteful window tint
BUY IT NOW gets the integrated Valentine 1 radar with concealed display...will not be in the car if you do not BUY IT NOW.
You may have this car inspected any any Acura or Honda (or any actually) dealer of your choice, at your expense of course. I stand behind my cars (sold 3 NSX's on EBAY, checkout my 200+ perfect feedback).
Electronic switch to put antenna up/down (very slick..very useful)
NO open recalls, service bulletins, anything.

You guys know me, you know my cars....several sold right here..... it is awsome. I put it on ebay as well...my loss, your gain..... :)

thanks
sam

http://previewitem.ebay.com/ebaymot...reviewItem&SessionId=14043393803&SeqId=725715

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back