SoCal NSX Monthly meeting THIS THURSDAY!

Sorry everyone! I am soooooo late with this post!!!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of September is THIS Thursday September 2nd! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is THIS WEEK!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM this Thursday September 2nd.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Re: SoCal NSX Monthly meeting THIS THURSDAY!!!

I will be coming. Being new I do not know if I should start the list or not.

me +1

Sorry everyone! I am soooooo late with this post!!!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of September is THIS Thursday September 2nd! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is THIS WEEK!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM this Thursday September 2nd.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Steve; Your an evil person! :mad: I know you plan these events when you KNOW I'm out of town on purpose. Don't know what I did to piss you off but it shows? :smile::smile: Sorry but it seems like I can't get the karting or monthly meeting things together, have fun this month! Sorry to be a deadbeat again, but Ryan, Donna and I are committed to NSXPO in Vegas this year. Mr. No Show

:mad: I know you plan these events when you KNOW I'm out of town on purpose.

We don't plan the first Thursday of every month. They just come, month after month :wink: :wink: :wink:.

I would like to come but I can't. I'll be up in Lancaster and then on my way home. :frown:

Thanks again Steve, Matt and Ferdie.

Glad I attend, it was good to see everyone and special attendees Jon and Kent.

We didn't want the meets to interfere with peoples weekend plans.

Oh I see. How often do you guys get together for drives or shows? Once a month, twice a month? I`m thinking about sending my car down there to hang out with you guys. Seems like you all do alot more then here.

Well I was planning on leaving the car there. It looks like you all do a hell of alot more then Houston. Thats why I wanted see how often you guys meet for shows, events, and meets. Looks like you guys get out on twisty roads and different runs. Maybe I should make a thread on this so it gets a bigger response. lol

Last edited:
Well I was planning on leaving the car there. It looks like you all do a hell of alot more then Houston. Thats why I wanted see how often you guys meet for shows, events, and meets. Looks like you guys get out on twisty roads and different runs. Maybe I should make a thread on this so it gets a bigger response. lol

There are different drives and events that go on, most are impromptu and nothing is set in stone other than the "Monthly Meet" at South Coast Acura on the first Thursday of every month.

Every Saturday is Cars and Coffee (6:30 a - 9:00 a) near the Irvine Spectrum at the Taco Bell Corporate building.

The San Diego group is gaining momentum. See their thread

We used to have two large organized drives every year, the Canyon Drive and the Tax Relief Drive. But since I sold my NSX that cancelled the Tax drive, which I organized. The second was the Canyon Drive. This one was not scheduled this year due to date conflicts.

There are different drives and events that go on, most are impromptu and nothing is set in stone other than the "Monthly Meet" at South Coast Acura on the first Thursday of every month.

Every Saturday is Cars and Coffee (6:30 a - 9:00 a) near the Irvine Spectrum at the Taco Bell Corporate building.

The San Diego group is gaining momentum. See their thread

We used to have two large organized drives every year, the Canyon Drive and the Tax Relief Drive. But since I sold my NSX that cancelled the Tax drive, which I organized. The second was the Canyon Drive. This one was not scheduled this year due to date conflicts.

Don't forget Gil's (CoolNSX) annual springtime BBQ !

We used to have two large organized drives every year, the Canyon Drive and the Tax Relief Drive. But since I sold my NSX that cancelled the Tax drive, which I organized.

Hey I still have my shirt from that Tax Relief Drive!! That was fun!! The O2 sensor went poof on me during that drive lol. Always wondered why we never had another. :redface:

Back