SoCal NSX Monthly meeting June 6th

Hello Everyone!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of June is June 6th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday June 6th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership MUST HAVE an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Please!
Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly

Maybe I'll try to make it down for this one. I will be busy in the days leading up to E3, so I probably won't be able to make it....but I like coming down when there is a chance it may still be light out by the time I arrive.

I'll be there

I'll be coming

Looks like we'll need another batch of brownies.:wink:

LMR;1704428[COLOR="#FF0000" said:
]Looks like we'll need another batch of brownies[/COLOR].:wink:

^Too late for that. Better get one when I get there. :smile:

BTW, I'm probably buying a 2007 S2000 on Saturday, in Denver. It's got under 10,000 miles on it. My '05 S2000 (and hardtop) will be for sale, if I do drive that blue beauty home. I love my NSX but I think I'll always love the S2000 more.

Thank you SCA for hosting again.
Thank you Patty for the tasty brownie.

It has been ages since I last attented. It's great seeing old and new faces:smile:

Sorry we had to leave early...my son and I had to head home for dinner:biggrin:

Last edited:
My mom, brother, sister, and I will be attending. Car is still in Ramon's.

Ah ha. You're Kyle with the pretty mom. Cool to see you all there tonight. Your little sister got the first brownie. I wish I could remember your mom's name. Cindy? No. I know it's a nice name but ...Ah! Jennifer, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Jonathan, I will miss you. :frown:

^Too late for that. Better get one when I get there. :smile:

BTW, I'm probably buying a 2007 S2000 on Saturday, in Denver. It's got under 10,000 miles on it. My '05 S2000 (and hardtop) will be for sale, if I do drive that blue beauty home. I love my NSX but I think I'll always love the S2000 more.

The S2000 was a bummer; bad body, no VTEC (WTF?) and it died at a red light. I had to get a flight home, a rental car and will be home on Sunday night. Still looking.

Sorry it didn't work out, Patty. I know that you were looking forward to bringing it home. Good thing your current one is just starting to break-in, so you can take your time finding the perfect replacement. :D

Sorry it didn't work out, Patty. I know that you were looking forward to bringing it home. Good thing your current one is just starting to break-in, so you can take your time finding the perfect replacement. :D

Thank you, Graeme. (sp?) I've had a good time in Colorado, anyway. I'm at my sister's until I fly out of Denver tonight. I'm still looking. There's one in Raleigh, NC that's on my radar. :smile:

Back