Socal guys, anyone know this car?

Thats actually a good price for the car if its clean.

That actually looks much nicer than the 91's I saw around that price. The cars I saw had over 100k miles and the engine bays were super dirty. Hopefully the transmission is in good condition.

So, I see their profit will be about 5k. :rolleyes:
That is the lamest thing I have heard on Prime in terms of pricing.

What your saying is, if this dealership bought the car for $5k, they should sell it for $5001.00? Are you going to make a purchase decision base on their profit or value? Please keep your Civic mentality to your self.

Want a good deal on cars? Buy a GM or Chrysler. These manufactures loses $2k for every car they sell.

To OP, I seen the car from the street when I drive by the area. Focus Auto is between Brookhurst Ave and Garden Grove Blvd, in the city of Garden Grove. Rancho Cucamanga is about 45-50 miles away from the dealer.

Last edited:
Jazz, I drop by the car today and took a quick look.

It's OK, interior is not bad except the seats; a bit funky with the ivory interior with poor condition black seats. The exterior was too dusty to tell, but like typical out door black car, I can see swirl marks - Nothing a good detail job can't handle. I didn't open the panels to see the vin stickers but every thing seems fine.

The engine bay is clean and I think a test drive will tell if the car is worth the moola.

Back