Socal free photoshoot for your nsx!!! Pro shots all day then thai food!!

Hey guys Im new to this forum and only truly joined because because I would love to photograph your nsx. Im doing a mini photoshoot at Cal State San Bernardino to increase my photography portfolio. I will to lots of shots there at the school and the immediate area, then we plan on caravaning up to the mountains(crestline) for some shots in the sunset. This is happening tommorow at 3pm (friday 3 pm) and will run for about 3-4 hours maybe longer. It would be a great experience for all of us to get to know each other and who doesnt want beautiful pictures of their cars right? I do have a girl available to take shots with your car for only $50 (in bikini) but the photography i will of course be doing myself for free. You guys coming would help me out a lot and I would highly appreciate it. Other cars you can expect there are a Bmw M3 (my friends e46), Audi s4, about 4 Acura Rsx's (me included im part of a club), a Hyundai Genesis rspec, g35, and lots more. We are all car lovers/enthusiasts and meeting would be great to share our passion and knowledge. Everything is free all are welcome, only thing thatll cost you is the thai restaurant we will be visiting after ;)

It would probably help if i posted a sample of my photography. This is a picture of my rsx. All the pictures i take of your car will be edited as this or however you prefer it, I can email them to you when finished or if you like bring a flash drive ill be more than happy to transfer them over then and there:

rsxfronthdr by kikeen321, on Flickr

Nice picture. Would of loved to come out and help you out, but I am out of town for work this weekend. Keep us posted on any future photoshoots you plan to have.

You may consider attending this event, Drive on 3-25, you'll have plenty of cars to photograph. :wink:

Im just down to chill. I like hanging with car enths. Ill be in ontario tomorrow after work, possibly in irvine for some kind of meet/magazine opportunity saturday. Pm me if you ever wana kick it with some of us. I was in cal poly's car club last year but it got boring lol

Kikeen,
I would love to attend this but I'm also out of town this weekend. let me know if there are other availible times, also I could get other exotics for the shoot: Lambo gallardo, 997 TT, Lambo countach, Pantera, panamera, NSX, M3. Let me know. I'm in Redlands by the way.

Paul

Back