So who's going to import reactor?

They didn't want to gives us any spots. They said $50 to park sounds stupid since you need cars to show. Think I'll go as a spectator. What y'all want to do?

I don't get it, where is the event info? I went to the drift show at Gulf Greyhound Park yesterday, saw 2 other NSX's there. One was DavidF and I had never seen the other one but it was an early red w/ black top, 94-01 chrome wheels.

It's usual in the Woodlands.
I went the first year. Coincides with some big anime convention

Oh yeah, I definitely want to go to that this year since I missed out last year. $50 is a bit steep to enter a show if you are not serious about making your car ready for that kind of thing, which takes a lot of work. It is a pretty big show and since Henry entered the last one, I consider that "no contest". :smile: Mine is definitely not a "show car", though I would consider showing it if I could get someone to install any of my 50 parts laying around. Where is everyone taking their cars to nowadays for maintenance? Dave and Carl seem unreachable/unresponsive and I refuse to go to the dealership, especially for aftermarket part installs so who's left? Maybe Ara's garage or other qualified tuning shop?

Ahh so that was you. Sorry we missed each other. BTW, red one had out of state plates.

That's right, Indiana IIRC. I took pics, I was going to get a shot of our cars but you took off before me! I was lookin for you at the show but you must have been hiding :confused:

I wonder if I can enter the imola and claim the exterior and interior as "custom"... I doubt most people will even know :tongue:

You dont need anything custom when you have a nsx. I wouldnt minding having one like davidf though.

"In 2011, IR happens on Spring Break weekend and the last weekend of the Houston Rodeo. And we're hosted right across the street from Reliant, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel & Convention Center."

Last edited:
I would love to go if my car was ready. Here are some photos of my car at the last IR show.

jv1w28.jpg

2dhivm8.jpg

bhhoiq.jpg

18th. It's a shame that the TX2k11 is the same night.:frown:

What's that? Maybe we can go car-show hopping! Do we have any firm commitments from anyone? I think I will just attend as a spectator, but we can all park together and hang out if we get it coordinated.

I guess it's really not in the Woodlands this year, traffic is going to be bad if it's spring break and rodeo time:

http://importreactor.com/information/location/
http://www.animematsuri.com/assets/images/AM2011MAP.jpg

Last edited:
What's that? Maybe we can go car-show hopping! Do we have any firm commitments from anyone? I think I will just attend as a spectator, but we can all park together and hang out if we get it coordinated.

I guess it's really not in the Woodlands this year, traffic is going to be bad if it's spring break and rodeo time:

http://importreactor.com/information/location/
http://www.animematsuri.com/assets/images/AM2011MAP.jpg
Check Houstonimports site. TX2K is also a pretty big deal.

Guys im down to hope around. Im always ready to roll. If you dont already have my number 8326569320 call or text. Maybe we can get lane and joe to come along and who ever else thats down. Ir will be honda and scion, tx211 i think will be higher end cars. I say lets hop around the caravan drive is half the fun.

Last edited:
I'm going, and I'll probably be rolling with my S2000 and 350Z buddies as well. Will start out in Katy and see how that goes... I'd like to go to both, though truthfully I'm less excited about seeing scions and such. I though IR was going to have the better cars though?

I'm going, and I'll probably be rolling with my S2000 and 350Z buddies as well. Will start out in Katy and see how that goes... I'd like to go to both, though truthfully I'm less excited about seeing scions and such. I though IR was going to have the better cars though?

Na man, you have to be in your nsx bro. Its not going to be the same. I think ill drive my cobalt then.

Dave, this might be a dumb question but did you get another nsx?? I thought you sold yours??
I actually bought it back from Jose. He let it set in his garage and only put about 400 miles on it in 10 months so yes I convinced him to sell it back. It was a very rough 10 months without it:rolleyes:. I had actually started looking for another prior to asking him.

Back