So this is how it's like to fart in an NSX...

IT IS NICE!!!! :tongue:

The seat comfort, snick-snick shifter, the beautiful noise (from engine), and the road feel are amazing!

Hello everyone. Just a new owner that still can't stop smiling while driving the NSX. :biggrin: I love this thing!

It's a beautiful day in Los Angeles today. If you're not at work right now, go out and drive! You'll thank yourself for it. :smile:

haha! Did you mean fart around in an NSX or are you literally farting inside your car? You might want to get that beano and hang one of those trees from your mirror.

White92 said:
haha! Did you mean fart around in an NSX or are you literally farting inside your car?

Just what I was thinking. I thought the engine noise might drown out the farting noise! :eek: :biggrin:

hahahaha, nah, it's just a figure of speech (to me at least).

I just wanted to add a little humor to an otherwise common post of how much an owner is in love with the NSX.

well, hopefully along with your growing appreciation for the NSX will be a growing of your social graces......if not, I suggest Beano too.

bodypainter said:
Congratulations. Now pictures please. :)

I guess getting a really good digital camera is a hidden cost of NSX ownership. NSX Prime, I'm pleased to introduce Stella. :biggrin: These pictures do not give Stella's paint any justice. The previous owner took such good care of her and she looks amazing in person. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC01764.JPG
    DSC01764.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 538
  • DSC01775.JPG
    DSC01775.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 533
  • DSC01777.JPG
    DSC01777.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 540
Back