So here is the Question?

Couldn't you ask an easier question Lime Green NSX?! Such as the origin of the Universe, the value of religion, or the level of the Dow at the end of the year.

Let the onslaught begin (I'm gonna enjoy watching this one)!

Regards.

NSXaholic said:
Couldn't you ask an easier question Lime Green NSX?! Such as the origin of the Universe, the value of religion, or the level of the Dow at the end of the year.

Let the onslaught begin (I'm gonna enjoy watching this one)!

Regards.

ROFL!!!!!!Thats why I did it.:D :D :D

Boy, that's easy. A stock '91 coupe 5 spd, blk/ivory. Just like what I have.

Next question please... :D

Green 94's are supposed to be the best becuase they are the easiest (all one color) coupes to get....right ?!? :D :D :D

Attachments

• nsx-lake geneva 044-post.jpg
    nsx-lake geneva 044-post.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 342
That's easy.....

The best NSX is (hopefully) the one that is parked in your garage...... carport..... alleyway......
Well, you get the idea...:D

Lime Green NSX said:
So here is the Question?

What year is the best of the NSX?

Is coupe better or is T?

Stock or mod?

I'm sorry, but you said you were going to ask one question. Instead you have asked three questions. That is not correct.

:p

I would think the best NSX would be the 2002 NSX-R .. that would be a coupe and it has no mods.

Of course, with a S/C on the Type R.. it would FLY!

PHOEN$X said:
Close but no cigar. Red/black & OEM 96 wheels is the only way to go baby! :D

OK PHOEN$X, you got me there. The 7 spoke OEM wheels are the way to go...;)

PHOEN$X said:
Close but no cigar. Red/black & OEM 96 wheels is the only way to go baby! :D

Closer but still no cigar. Red/black & OEM 02 wheels are THE way to go baby! ;)

But honestly, to answer Lime Green's question, I have the 94 coupe but deep down inside, I do yearn for the targa. Actually, I've been thinking about this more and more just recently (but I just got my car!) :( Don't get me wrong, I love my NSX but being in L.A., well... it seems like a sin NOT to have open roof driving.

Sigh...decisions, decisions. :mad:

Why ask? Just do what I did and buy two!!!!

ncdogdoc said:
Why ask? Just do what I did and buy two!!!!
Ok, you sold me on it! ;) White's very high up on my list for my next NSX too! Do you have any pics of yours together?

Back