• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Fowler and I were hanging out in this garage today...

...and the craziest thing happened. :wink:

P1010572-1.jpg

P1010577-1.jpg

P1010579.jpg

I'll post up the real photos when I get them. :smile:

Last edited:
Get the ones from the cell phone. I will try it tomorrow from mine.:biggrin:

I'll be there next weekend.:wink:

Here are my crappy cell phone pics. Sorry, I have a Razor! (I'm no phone guy).

I'll get the real professional shots up as soon as I get them.... :) Support your local fight club. :biggrin:

But for effect.....

mime-attachment_2.jpg

mime-attachment_2_2.jpg

mime-attachment_3.jpg

Last edited:
i will drive my car out even the radiator's kind of leaking...:eek:

yeah, doc... I'm sure that's totally fowler's idea, you just taggin along :wink:

It's always his fault. This kinda stuff only happens when he's around. Must be those yellow seats.

I'll try and let you guys know when the next event is....but I can't promise anything.
:wink:

It's always his fault. This kinda stuff only happens when he's around. Must be those yellow seats.

I'll try and let you guys know when the next event is....but I can't promise anything.
:wink:

I knew from the moment I met you...That when I grow up I wanna be just like you :biggrin:! Or like Fowler if he's the one pulling them in! LOL!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I knew from the moment I met you...That when I grow up I wanna be just like you :biggrin:! Or like Fowler if he's the one pulling them in! LOL!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

It's always best to blame Fowler. That's my first lesson to you. :wink:

50818-001-001f.jpg

Still working on getting the high quality shots...

:eek::eek::eek:

Hey, where's that peanut butter and those damn goats...I want in!!!
FOWLER!!!

FYI once I'm part of the frat there's gonna be one big difference...those panties will drop!!!:biggrin:

Back