So Cal Monthly Meeting October 1, 2009

The FIRST Thursday of the month of October is Thursday October 1st! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

ThisMonth we are going to try something different!

Ferdie at South Coast Acura has arranged for the meet to be held at Bells Autosport in Huntington Beach!:biggrin:

The folks at Bells will have some exotic cars for us to look at and serve us a Pasta dinner:wink:

So let's get together and show these folks what a GREAT turnout is all about!

The address for Bells Autosport is:

17428 Gothard Av.
Huntington Beach, Ca
phone # is (714) 842-4000

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events.

So let's plan on meeting at Bells Autosport at 6:00 PM Thursday October 1st.

Bells Autosport is located just down the street from Autowave in Huntington Beach. Exit the 405 on Beach Blvd South. Take Beach to Warner Av and turn right. Proceed to the third stoplight (Gothard) and turn Left. Bells will be on the Left about 1 mile down (just before Slater Av).

Sorry for the last minute notice but Ferdie just let me know!:eek:

Last edited:
:frown: I will miss this meet, again. Last month I was at a Nickelback concert and this time I'll be in Flagstaff on my way to Colorado. My honey and I are taking our S2000s there for a mini-meet in the Durango area, and then playing a bit in the golden Aspens. See y'all in November.

I'm gonna try and make it this time. Got my 3.8 back with a little of cosmetic enhancement (it is SoCal, you know)! C-u then.

hey guys,
This is Ferdie from South coast subaru and acura. We are doing something a little differently this month. We opted to hold the meet at bells autosport which is just down the ways from us. They will be providing a full pasta type meal that will be delicious. Also, they will have some exotic vehicle on display for everyone to check out as well as they are going to have a detailing demo. Let me know how many people can show up so we can get an accurate count of people. This will be a little different then usual but it should be good.
Here is the addy.
17428 gothard ave
Huntington beach, Ca
phone is 7148424000.

Steve can you add this to your first post.

Ferdie

The FIRST Thursday of the month of October is Thursday October 1st! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

ThisMonth we are going to try something different!

Ferdie at South Coast Acura has arranged for the meet to be held at Bells Autosport in Huntington Beach!:biggrin:

The folks at Bells will have some exotic cars for us to look at and serve us a Pasta dinner:wink:

So let's get together and show these folks what a GREAT turnout is all about!

The address for Bells Autosport is:

17428 Gothard Av.
Huntington Beach, Ca
phone # is (714) 842-4000

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events.

So let's plan on meeting at Bells Autosport at 6:00 PM Thursday October 1st.

Bells Autosport is located just down the street from Autowave in Huntington Beach. Exit the 405 on Beach Blvd South. Take Beach to Warner Av and turn right. Proceed to the third stoplight (Gothard) and turn Left. Bells will be on the Left about 1 mile down (just before Slater Av).

Sorry for the last minute notice but Ferdie just let me know!:eek:

Sorry guys...it should be fun though.
Ferdie

It's not looking good for me guys. I got sick a couple if days ago and on my back and didn't go to work. Taking antibiotics but not sure I can make it. Hope to ok soon so I can make Canyon run! Have fun and c y next month.

LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND THE 9th ANNUAL CANYON DRIVE

If you missed the payment cut-off on midnight the 28th you can still join in on the Canyon Drive.
Scott (ss_md) will be at the SCA meet tomorrow. He will collect CASH Payments and COMPLETED Drive forms at the meet.

LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND THE 9th ANNUAL CANYON DRIVE

Boy, I forgot about tomorrow being the day. Sounds interesting. I plan on attending.

hey guys,
This is Ferdie from South coast subaru and acura. We are doing something a little differently this month. We opted to hold the meet at bells autosport which is just down the ways from us. They will be providing a full pasta type meal that will be delicious. Also, they will have some exotic vehicle on display for everyone to check out as well as they are going to have a detailing demo. Let me know how many people can show up so we can get an accurate count of people. This will be a little different then usual but it should be good.
Here is the addy.
17428 gothard ave
Huntington beach, Ca
phone is 7148424000.

Steve can you add this to your first post.

Ferdie

Ummm... we always have exotic cars on display... it's an "NSX" meet! :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

I will do my best to make it as well. Count me in barring an emergency.

...Then you can finally receive the hatch vent you bought from me. :biggrin: I'm preparing to move and am interested in selling, giving, or throwing away everything I no longer need.

For anyone else, that excludes the NSX. It's one reason I'm moving. Need a bigger garage.

I would love to pick up the vent. So of course, now I can no longer make it. I may end up having to pay you to ship it to me, lol. Unless you will be at the Calcoastal drive on Sunday, then I will definitely see you there.

Ferdie - Thanks for setting up the meet at Bells Autosport. It was great to see the Porsche up close and personal. All the carbon fibre on that car is spectacular.

Ferdie - Thanks for setting up the meet at Bells Autosport. It was great to see the Porsche up close and personal. All the carbon fibre on that car is spectacular.

+1 thanks for the invite. Great shop and excellent quality, thanks for sharing with the NSX guys. Apprecite the great food! Gil Leach

Like Gil said, this was a nice change of venue. Ralph Bell, his lovely wife and family just opened an impressive shop. With a Porsche GT on the lift completing a paint change from silver to GT orange, a silver Rolls, a red F430, and a silver blue F430 getting some finishing touches for an NBA player (dont' know which one), it was clear Mr. Bell caters to hi-end auto owners.

Thanks Ferdie for making these arrangements. Thanks to Ralph, his family and staff for their hospitality and great Italian food. I wish you much success.

Steve

Back