So Cal: Black top / White NSX for Sale on Craigslist..

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/car/719108223.html

I've seen this baby the forums! Why isn't this on NSXPRIME.com on the for sale list? She's a beauty...

1995 Acura NSX-T
VIN# jh4na1182st000224
nsx-r Championship White w/ black top
74k Miles
title in hand
clean title
show car
Very clean inside out
not one ding

exterior:
2002 headlight conversion
2002 tail light conversion
downforce nsx-r carbon fiber hood
downforce nsx-r carbon fiber wing
downforce side skirts
downforce carbon fiber lip
downforce carbon fiber rear window garnish
downforce carbon fiber engine hatch cover
downforce carbon fiber garnish pad
downforce carbon fiber step plates w/ jdm nsx-r badges
taitec rear carbon fiber diffuser
dali racing front & rear tow hooks
jdm nsx-r front & rear H emblems
jdm nsx-r door emblems

interior:
recaro pole position seats with recaro rails
personel grinta 330mm steering wheel
nrg short steeing hub
works bell rapfix JGTC flip up steering adapter
jdm nsx-r carbon fiber shift bootie
2008 civic si shift knob

engine:
taitec JGTC parallel exit exhaust
cold air intake

suspension/wheels:
tein flex suspension
brembo cross drilled & slotted rotors
work miester S1 3piece wheels
18x8 +31 offset fronts 19x10.5 +41 offset rears
tires: toyo proxes
215/35/18 fronts 90%
275/30/19 rears 90%

sounds:
2008 alpine idax100 radio & ipod player
boston acoustic gt-40 amp
boston acoustic pro60 pro series 6 1/2 door speakers & components
science of speed fiberglass subwoofer enclosure
science of speed door speaker panels
kicker shallow CompV 10" subwoofer
kicker wiring

I spend over $50k on this car
This car was bought Noverber 2007
I finished building it February 2008
Selling it because of future investments

01150801041001030620080613c20b82de27befd0f5a003a47.jpg

currently in contact with the owner, I;m waiting for him to contact vance to get a inspection done, but he has another buyer coming in from oregon to look at it this weekend. also there is a thread, from 2004 (google the VIN), that says the car was in a severe front end collison and that is why the 2002 update took place, carfax and title are clean, but an inspection must be done to verify.

It looks like a nice car. I wonder what color it was originally? Championship White is the Type-R color, and there was not a white of any kind offered on the NSX for 1995.

It looks like a nice car. I wonder what color it was originally? Championship White is the Type-R color, and there was not a white of any kind offered on the NSX for 1995.

Berlina Black, top was left that color along with engine bay

currently in contact with the owner, I;m waiting for him to contact vance to get a inspection done, but he has another buyer coming in from oregon to look at it this weekend. also there is a thread, from 2004 (google the VIN), that says the car was in a severe front end collison and that is why the 2002 update took place, carfax and title are clean, but an inspection must be done to verify.

thats me. Im driving down to pick up one of our ex race bikes from a client in LA, i have the cashiers check, but told her i MUST see it first (i know these cars!) and if i see any shit....lets just say it wont be pretty! The repaint does not bug me so long as done RIGHT..but the whole its been crashed..its not been....its too hard with anything 13 years old...i talked to the previous shops that worked on it, no report of any accident worth mentioning they told me before i even mentioned i was looking to buy. Also, a few very reputable members on here know the car and spoke highly of it....we'll see this sat. ill let you ALL KNOW...trust me, im VERY well known in my field and in this country i got a ton of press pull...so if its anything other than what she has told me....EVERYONE will know them and their name.

I suspect its gonna be fine though...then again im pretty trusting of people and having morals against lying....thanks guys

thats me. Im driving down to pick up one of our ex race bikes from a client in LA, i have the cashiers check, but told her i MUST see it first (i know these cars!) and if i see any shit....lets just say it wont be pretty! The repaint does not bug me so long as done RIGHT..but the whole its been crashed..its not been....its too hard with anything 13 years old...i talked to the previous shops that worked on it, no report of any accident worth mentioning they told me before i even mentioned i was looking to buy. Also, a few very reputable members on here know the car and spoke highly of it....we'll see this sat. ill let you ALL KNOW...trust me, im VERY well known in my field and in this country i got a ton of press pull...so if its anything other than what she has told me....EVERYONE will know them and their name.

I suspect its gonna be fine though...then again im pretty trusting of people and having morals against lying....thanks guys

I contacted the dude an he sort of brushed me off really, I have cash in hand and asked him to contact vance for an inspection, no news on that at all. As far as the crash, it does seem fishy in my mind, the 02 update happened at the same time, and brad at auto-ambitions told the the primer the state he had received it in. Also it seems quite odd that the car is owned by M.O.B., a company for body-work.... I know that it might be false info about the crash, and I hope it is since a crashed NSX is one less one in my mind out of the 8300 made. Alsoreguarding the crash info, the dude that posted it hasn't been on prime since that post and also is very vauge, it could have been any white NSX, I just hope it wasn't this one. Can you do me a favor and tell me if it did have any damage to it? Also check out my thread in the socal section for checking it out, there's a dude in there that will do a full indepth PPI for you. If you do get it, congrats, i wish you the best, also good luck when you get there, I hope it all works out for you. have a safe trip

EDIT: heres that crash thread just so you know about it
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30870

Also look, I'm not trying to weasel you out of buying this NSX or doing anything to stop you so I can buy it, I have all the time in the world to find the right one, I am just telling you what I know.

I contacted the dude an he sort of brushed me off really, I have cash in hand and asked him to contact vance for an inspection, no news on that at all. As far as the crash, it does seem fishy in my mind, the 02 update happened at the same time, and brad at auto-ambitions told the the primer the state he had received it in. Also it seems quite odd that the car is owned by M.O.B., a company for body-work.... I know that it might be false info about the crash, and I hope it is since a crashed NSX is one less one in my mind out of the 8300 made. Can you do me a favor and tell me if it did have any damage to it? Also check out my thread in the socal section for checking it out, there's a dude in there that will do a full indepth PPI for you.

EDIT: heres that crash thread just so you know about it
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30870

Also look, I'm not trying to weasel you out of buying this NSX or doing anything to stop you so I can buy it, I have all the time in the world to find the right one, I am just telling you what I know.

Thanks man! Yeah, MOB one of the owners, is the guy/girl. They were cool to me, but ihate this last min bullshxt to be honest. I dont "have to" drive all the way to LA (can ship the customers bike) but figured 2 birds 1 stone. I asked point blank and i RECORDED the calls (in oregon no need to disclose your recording the calls!) and she said "NO, its never been in accident" and other things....i pray for her it is...seeing my family is all attorneys, my uncle is one of the states 7...well lets just say VERY HIGH UP in the judicial system! Ill check out your thread...my pm is messed up, but feel free to email me if ya wanna talk off thread. [email protected] thanks again and ill let EVERYONE know..-ERIC

Thanks man! Yeah, MOB one of the owners, is the guy/girl. They were cool to me, but ihate this last min bullshxt to be honest. I dont "have to" drive all the way to LA (can ship the customers bike) but figured 2 birds 1 stone. I asked point blank and i RECORDED the calls (in oregon no need to disclose your recording the calls!) and she said "NO, its never been in accident" and other things....i pray for her it is...seeing my family is all attorneys, my uncle is one of the states 7...well lets just say VERY HIGH UP in the judicial system! Ill check out your thread...my pm is messed up, but feel free to email me if ya wanna talk off thread. [email protected] thanks again and ill let EVERYONE know..-ERIC
I researched the car as much as I could, got the carfax and everything before posting a thread on it, and that got no replies, then I asked in the so-cal section if someone could help me out, an acura tech, vance and many others offered, but the seller never sent me a response on that, he jsut sent me this:
I will let you know if I still have the car after this weekend. I have someone that wants it really bad and is coming from Oregon on Saturday to pick it up. He left a deposit as well.

Sent from my iPhone

I replied:
Could you please contact vance to see if he can inspect the car, as I do not want to put down money towards a car that might have something wrong with it (not implying that the NSX is in bad condition), but the usual master cylinder and slave cylinder is a problem and a few other things. I thank you, and please, do contact me in the event that the car is still in your possession after the weekend.

I will be 100% honest with you, you contacted the seller before I did, you put down a deposit before I did, and you did everything necessary. I didn't, you deserve this NSX and I wish you the best. I hope that it works out for you and you come back on Monday with great news.

I researched the car as much as I could, got the carfax and everything before posting a thread on it, and that got no replies, then I asked in the so-cal section if someone could help me out, an acura tech, vance and many others offered, but the seller never sent me a response on that, he jsut sent me this:
I will let you know if I still have the car after this weekend. I have someone that wants it really bad and is coming from Oregon on Saturday to pick it up. He left a deposit as well.

Sent from my iPhone

I replied:
Could you please contact vance to see if he can inspect the car, as I do not want to put down money towards a car that might have something wrong with it (not implying that the NSX is in bad condition), but the usual master cylinder and slave cylinder is a problem and a few other things. I thank you, and please, do contact me in the event that the car is still in your possession after the weekend.

I will be 100% honest with you, you contacted the seller before I did, you put down a deposit before I did, and you did everything necessary. I didn't, you deserve this NSX and I wish you the best. I hope that it works out for you and you come back on Monday with great news.

Its all good man...just a car. Honestly i have been talking to them over week now, even before they put up for sale, since another member which knows im looking for a white one, tipped me off on it. I trust him. like i said, i have to LOOK at it first. I have NO problem walking away from a bad deal..seeing that Autowave is only 10mins from the owners house, you can bet your ass its going down there to at least have them look at it...whats $100-200 for piece of mind? I know when i sold my 91' the guy asked if i would take to local dealer and i said 'sure. of course, just let me know when" we never did, he looked at it and said "just the fact you WOULD allow it so easily shows me your at least not trying to hide anything"

Like i said, i give everyone the benefit of doubt and they have been very nice, responsive and great so far. I just hope they know thats not some small old dude that does not even know that acura is a honda is coming..as my friends say "he ain't tiny..and his mouth and word of mouth are the biggest around" I guess it helps to work on the toys (bikes) of some VERY VERY powerful and well placed folks (like a VERY high up politician in Los Angles..where these sellers live and do business)

I am hoping for smooth fast transaction..thats all we can hope for, and like you i place a LOT of faith in this forum. While i don't post a lot due to my business, i read it daily and had a 91' NSX for 7 years.

Let's hope its all good...otherwise NO ONE will want to buy it. Thanks for your input though, honestly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Its all good man...just a car. Honestly i have been talking to them over week now, even before they put up for sale, since another member which knows im looking for a white one, tipped me off on it. I trust him. like i said, i have to LOOK at it first. I have NO problem walking away from a bad deal..seeing that Autowave is only 10mins from the owners house, you can bet your ass its going down there to at least have them look at it...whats $100-200 for piece of mind? I know when i sold my 91' the guy asked if i would take to local dealer and i said 'sure. of course, just let me know when" we never did, he looked at it and said "just the fact you WOULD allow it so easily shows me your at least not trying to hide anything"

Like i said, i give everyone the benefit of doubt and they have been very nice, responsive and great so far. I just hope they know thats not some small old dude that does not even know that acura is a honda is coming..as my friends say "he ain't tiny..and his mouth and word of mouth are the biggest around" I guess it helps to work on the toys (bikes) of some VERY VERY powerful and well placed folks in this awesome country of ours...lol.

I am hoping for smooth fast transaction..thats all we can hope for, and like you i place a LOT of faith in this forum. While i dont post a lot due to my business, i read it daily and had a 91' NSX for 7 years.

Let's hope its all good...otherwise NO ONE will want to buy it. Thanks for your input though, honestly appreciate it!

its no problem, after all, whats this world if we don't help one another. NSXprime is a forum like no other one I have seen, its members are kind, sincere, odd in the sense that they are up at 3 in the morning posting, or ripping apart their cars for a friend or driving over 2000 miles to see one another. It's members are tight knit and caring. I think I said something like this in another thread, but boy, it is very true. As I said in my last posts, good luck, and even in the event you find something is wrong with it, don't blow up or get mad, it's not worth it in the end. I would just think to myself, it happened for a reason, lets try to resolve it. Prefect example is right now, You got to the NSX before I did, maybe there's a reason in that, maybe I'm bound for that 760LI I want, or maybe bound for a different NSX. Its life.

car is still for sale. I had Shane at Autowave PPI it. Ill let the owner disclose. I just want to thank them for being as upfront as they knew, and being pleasent to work with. It was the owners idea to have the PPI done today BEFORE i drove 1,100 miles, so that shows they are legit people, its just too bad about the car. I wish them luck.

Back to the search. :(

HUGE PROPS AND THANKS TO Shane and Crew at Autowave...not only made time for us to check today 8 hours before i drove 1100 miles to buy, but for being as upfront and honest as a shop can be! Plus they took GREAT care of my $$ wise for the service. They will have my business in the future for sure and my word of mouth! :thumbsup

what was wrong with the car?

the only details I have gotten is front frame is bent/wrinkled. No more than that. I plan on calling Brad, the kind member who did the PPI and also the owner for more information

Back