Sneaky MA State Police Car!!

Driving back from Newport, RI yesterday morning (Sunday) on route 93 North in MA.

I spotted a car pulled over by a Bright Red, late model Pontiac Grand Prix, with spoiler and sport wheels.

The car being driven by a MA State Trooper, had a full array of hidden grill lights (blues and stobes), just a heads up.

Be careful out there,
Rich

Haven't see that over here in MD, but I've seen cars pulled over by undercover cops driving minivans.

In downtown St. Louis the highway patrol uses different color F150 pickups with no external markers to give them away. They work all day - every day to make money for a city that needs it badly.

:eek:

fall river has a 90 beat up 5.0 mustang with straight pipes..they used it to get people to race then arrested them.....my buddy was one of them that got nailed:rolleyes:

another wierd one

Back when I was in high school (1990) I was on my way to the Danbury Mall in CT. and I got nabbed by a trooper in a Mazda MX-6 GT!!!! At the time I had guessed they were using those cars because they are a joint venture with Ford (just a guess). Back in the day those cars were sleepers (mounds of torque steer!!)

John

Back