Smokin hot deal on an 03 LBBP

:eek: wow!!!

Love it!!! Keep driving those prices up!!!!

Id rather see that then asking $55k

So what is the "right" number for this NSX? By that I mean fair to both buyer and seller. Assuming it is a clean, no stories, maintenance UTD car. I will say $70,000-$75,000.

So who is going to dig deeper on this gem????

Hmmm, mine has to worth $85k then! :biggrin:

Looks like **name redacted**'s car. I wonder if she sold hers.
DSC_8758.jpg

If referring to Neil's wife's LBBP... Hers is an auto. The one listed is not.The first lbbp I've seen in person at xpo this year was hers. Such an amazing color

So what's the realistic price on this car? How much more is the LBBP premium?

Any color is a matter of personal preference, so I don't know if there is a premium for LBBP. More troubling is the site won't give out the VIN through their online generator. Plus the dealer has obviously used at least two different cars in this ad, as noted by the different ride heights. The non OEM floor mats are a small detail, but with so (seemingly) few miles they should be the correct color and in the car.

The car may very well be an excellent example, but the dealer presentation leaves questions that does not warrant the asking price. If everything checks out, current maintenance (with maintenance history) up to date, pristine original paint (no wrecks/repairs). all original parts, tools and spare tire maybe 66-75K.

According to my digging it's one of 6 built in '03 with that color combo. Six. That's an incredibly small number. Makes my '03 silver/silver at 24 produced look absolutely high volume.

Not sure I agree there is necessarily a color premium as there isn't a bad color to be had in an NSX, and the market is just too thin to look for patterns. I think its the individual seller asking what he perceives is the right number. Seller calls the interior "brown". If it were a pure volume premium this would mean the '03 in white/white, with would be the most rare color.

Isn't "serialnsxr" looking for a minty lbbp nsx? That is right up his alley.

Back