• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Smallest round, oval, or elliptical driving lights / fog lamps???

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
I am looking around for a set of projector fog-lamps / driving-lights that are round, oval, or elliptical in shape.

Brandnames/JDM does not matter as this is mostly a project, but obviously quality of materials and craftsmanship to matter. eBay & many import/tuning vendors have a smorgasboard of offerings; also there are many Honda-specific kits on the 'net.

I don't want xenon HID lamps as there are quality H3 white/blue bulbs available that compliment my Philips Ultinon 6000k HID's. And I plan to use the lamps for coordinated pulse-flashing w/ my turn-signals (HID lamps would take time to light-up and pulsing/flashing is a no-no!).

Smallest lamps I've come across have been 54mm diameter (approx 2in.) for the projector lens, and overall diameter of plastic/aluminum housing of 68mm (approx 2.75in.).

Ideally, I'm looking for something somewhat smaller. Any insights or assistance, I'd be sincerely appreciative! :cool:

* Also, has anyone ever 'smoked' their fog-lamps / driving-light clear lens, using spray-on smoke paint or some light-vinyl tint?

Back