slowly transforming...

Remember Miko's red NSX? (local DC nsxers ofcourse)

well, here she is (very different!!) AFTER some CCR:D with me past month...
still have H&R and cross drilled rotors/pads due next week
hopefully a keeper :rolleyes:!
wha du u think

6953nsx2-med.jpg

6953nsx4-med.jpg

Jon

Very nice!!!!but I think its look better with 5 or 7 spokes rims. Wing West Rear Spats.. gose well with the Marga Hill or Vinne's side skirts..that just my 2 cents, but all in all! job well done!
-Aaron

Looks Good

That looks great I see you did what I am having done (side skirts ,rear and had the front lip painted to match the car) very nice!!!

Meeyatch1 said:
Beautiful car!! What wheels are those??

Those rims are a fairly new model made by TSW, they are a bargain and are from discount tire direct I believe, sorry I forgot the exact name of the model. The size is 18x7 and 19x9, the lip is huge! This is a great rim for the $$$ and is modern version of the old school mesh style. THe color is hyperblack, looks like black chrome. The lips are machine, not polished. You'll need at least a 3mm spacer for the front to clear the caliper. Elixer is running the optimum tire sizes at 215/35 and 275/30, the sidewall fitment is perfect, no stretch.

Jon, I'll sell my car to you, then you can modify the heck out of it, and then I'll buy it back from you with discount :)

Love the side skirts !

Car looks nice .. just need to beef up the front bumper since the side skirts is so aggressive.

Back