silver and ivory on ebay

INSX,
I am not necessarily looking at purchasing this car, just bringing it to light that one is out there for the public to see more or less. The reason I wonder if it is original was because i recall seeing one before where someone mentioned that they converted the interior of their silver i think, therefore that would classify that the car is not a true silver and ivory. I myself do not know how to decypher the vin number to determine if an interior color matches with what it is supposed to be, but i know there are some members here who can.

dnyhof said:
I myself do not know how to decypher the vin number to determine if an interior color matches with what it is supposed to be, but i know there are some members here who can.

No, there are not. The VIN number does not indicate interior color (or exterior color, either).

Nevermind, I just found out, it does have the original interior. Looks like it's 1 of the six. Am i the only one that finds this color combo really good looking??? :confused:

dnyhof said:
Nevermind, I just found out, it does have the original interior. Looks like it's 1 of the six. Am i the only one that finds this color combo really good looking??? :confused:

I'm sure there are at least six others. :D And in fact, several of them have contacted each other through the e-mail lists and the NSX Club...

Back