Silly Question!

Hi there, does any one here have a NSX tattoo? Or have an awesome idea of one? I am thinking of getting one and I like the design that the Las Vegas guys have got on there shirts. ( the out line of the car )

So if any one has any idea, that would be great....

Have a great day!

My girlfriend and I have matching NSX tattoos.

My gilfriend's
tattoo1vx0.jpg

Mine
tattoo2aa4.jpg

There was a guy who had the "NSX" logo on the back of his neck. I can't remember who it was though, but I saw it at a Basch event at Don Lam's Hilltop Auto (SF Bay Area) in the 2000-2001 timeframe.

Here is the out line of the NSX on the back of the Las Vegas T-Shirts.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• nsx-shirt1.jpg
    nsx-shirt1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
An "NSX" tatoo would certainly be cooler than about 90% of the tattys I've seen, so that's good I guess. But nothing -and I mean NOTHING- is as badass as George Cloony's neck-flames tatoo in From Dusk Till Dawn.

I have Corvette on my chest:wink:

What would you think of this as a tattoo??? I am thinking of doing this down my inner arm towards my wrist about 6 inches long?

Attachments

• nsx-sketch.jpg
    nsx-sketch.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 86
What would you think of this as a tattoo??? I am thinking of doing this down my inner arm towards my wrist about 6 inches long?

That looks pretty cool. It is about the minimum amount of drawing you could do and still have it recognizable as an nsx.

I (old man) think unless you are going to have an NSX the rest of your life you would be friggen crazy to get it as a tattoo. :eek:

Do you have other tattoos? If you do, then go for it but if this is going to be your first, I might advise against it.

Over the weekend, I did see a guy with S2000 on the back of his neck.

Do you have other tattoos? If you do, then go for it but if this is going to be your first, I might advise against it.

Yes this would be my first...But that is why I was looking at some thing simple like this. It is only 5 lines and that way I can feel how it is going to feel plus if I dont like it down the road I can change it to something else. I want one up on my shoulder but I want something small first before I go for the big art job! and if I really like it I could tie it in with something to my shoulder. My friends are hit and mis...on the idea. I dont KNOW!!!!!! That is why I am seeing if any one else has one or something close to it.

SG

Yes this would be my first...But that is why I was looking at some thing simple like this. It is only 5 lines and that way I can feel how it is going to feel plus if I dont like it down the road I can change it to something else. I want one up on my shoulder but I want something small first before I go for the big art job! and if I really like it I could tie it in with something to my shoulder. My friends are hit and mis...on the idea. I dont KNOW!!!!!! That is why I am seeing if any one else has one or something close to it.

SG

Trust me, I love the NSX (3rd one over 10 years) but if this is going to be your first tat, I wouldnt do it. I would do something else and work your way up to it once you decide you like ink on your body.

Just my thoughts. Good Luck!

Back