Sighting: yellow nsx at Santa Anita mall, 7.30.08

Spotted a yellow nsx parking in front of the cheesecake factory about 3 hrs ago ($1.50 cheesecake! Woo! :D) had sideskirts and 02+ rear conversion and various other stuff, didn't want to walk there and lose spot in line, from what I saw looked good! Exhaust sounded good too! Anyone here?

Last edited:
sorry, it wasn't me and fred. we were meeting at naomi & baldwin plaza.
RED+YELLOW

Sure about that? I can honestly say I saw a yellow NSX at the west covina mall 76 gas station pulling out from getting gas I believe.

Hi Jerry,

Looks like you have done some mods in the last few months. Cant wait to see the car in person!

Hey JC!

Haven't done much to the car, went back to stock oem wheels and that's about it. I think the OP was referring to someone else, but I was at the west cov. mall 76 gas station as striker525 mentioned :smile:

We should have another SGV meet, its been awhile

Hey JC!

Haven't done much to the car, went back to stock oem wheels and that's about it. I think the OP was referring to someone else, but I was at the west cov. mall 76 gas station as striker525 mentioned :smile:

We should have another SGV meet, its been awhile

I'm pretty sure you didn't see me though, but I was making a left on Vincent going to Best Buy in my civic. But yah, an SGV meet would be nice.

haha i have no idea who owns what car, but its all good. Seeing an nsx other than your own in person is always nice :biggrin:

Back