Shows on Speed

Well the two new shows on Speed tonight were 10xs better than those last night.
1. Barrett Car Search. I think this will be a benefit to all of us in search of the car for us. It should give good advice on things to look for and how to negotiate and as such. I'm looking forward to more episodes.
2. New Car Shows. I liked this too. Seeing all the concepts, prototype, and current production cars. Another well done show.
I REALLY like the sound of the new Pontiac Solstice. I have heard quite a bit about this little car but never really paid much attention to it. I watched the segment on it tonight and came away with a different opinion about it.
What did you think of the programs???

I've also noticed the great shows on Speed now. They now need to focus on more exotic/sports car review shows, etc..

I was fortunate enough to sit in and really get a feel for the Solstice at last year's LA Autoshow. A good friend of mine used to work as a Pontiac Rep alowed me and my girlfriend to sit in it. It felt "sporty" while sitting in it and not moving. Driving it will be the true test. My friend said they are trying to hype it up as a $20K steal but then will MSRP it in the high $20's.. Go figure...

It's like the Elise... three years ago they said they'd sell it in the states for $28K - $32K and now it will start off in the low $40's.

Back