55000km
2nd hand
all service ü timing belt was changed in 2000 year
no accident
no paint or metall damage
all stock except exhaust tips!!!!!!!!
1992 modell
31000 EURO
the paint looks realy nice, it is just a bit dusty.

NSX_1__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_10__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_11__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_12__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_2__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_3__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_4__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_5.jpg

NSX_6__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_7__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_8__scaled_640.jpg

NSX_9__scaled_640.jpg

Sounds good. I can't comment on the price, though, because I'm not familiar with the European market and what NSXs sell for there. In the States, such a car would probably sell for USD31-35K (depending in part on the items below).

If you get it, make sure the window regulators have been upgraded (see the FAQ) - if not, there's an inexpensive preventive fix, do it before they fail.

Also, check to see whether the car is in the snap ring range (most '92 are) (again, see the FAQ) and if so, find out if the transmission has been fixed; if not, read up on the problem, so that if any symptoms occur, you can recognize them and STOP DRIVING IT until it's fixed. (You can also have it fixed if/when you're doing other transmission work.)

Make sure everything works - including the stereo, and the A/C on all fan speeds.

Good luck.

A LITTLE dusty?? Does that guy not know of a little thing called a car cover?? Dang!! He should at least wash it every once in a while, especially if he is selling it. :confused:

Meeyatch1 said:
A LITTLE dusty?? Does that guy not know of a little thing called a car cover?? Dang!! He should at least wash it every once in a while, especially if he is selling it. :confused:

I agree. This may indicate lack of other care for the car, which could cause problems down the road. A big, bright, red flag.

the searched more than 1 year on that NSX, he bought it froma dealer and 2 month later he found another one with only 14000km. Now he is selling this one. Better have dust on the car than a shitty plastic or car protect thingy (like a tent) which scratch up the paint. Airpressure will blow the dust away and this special Maguire thingy will collect the rest of the dust away.

austrian type-R said:
the searched more than 1 year on that NSX, he bought it froma dealer and 2 month later he found another one with only 14000km. Now he is selling this one. Better have dust on the car than a shitty plastic or car protect thingy (like a tent) which scratch up the paint. Airpressure will blow the dust away and this special Maguire thingy will collect the rest of the dust away.
If you're comfortable with his explanation, then that's okay. But the story you just told, if it came from a seller that I was considering, I'd be highly alarmed.

Who the heck would sell an NSX within 2 months? Who the heck would not bother to wash his car prior to selling it? Sounds more than just carelessness. May be lack of maintenance, or other issues that may crop up.

....he never drove the car, the dealers reciept shows near the same km than the car has on the clock. Well, if you want an low millage NSX and find one and then 2 month later you find the same one, same condition but with even less km.......when you have the money....would you buy it and start from there? ...then you try to sell the NSX. Sevice book is complete too and the timing belt was changed a few thousand km ago.......... I think that speaks for it.......... last oil change and brake fluid change was 200km ago, reciept from Honda dealer shows that.

I, too, think that his story needs work. That sure looks like the type of dust that settles on a car that has been sitting in body shop for a long time to me. It takes a lot more than 2 months to accumulate that much dust. I also wonder why the area under the hood has dust in it? The carpet protectors also raise questions. All of this is pure conjecture of course, but I sure wouldn't buy the car without a thorough cleaning ( so you can really tell what time it is with the paint and body ) and a prepurchase inspection consistant with a car ( and story ) that are... shall we say unusual.

he has the car way longer than 2 month, he bought it last year. HE has the 14000km NSX since November, that means the 55000km one with the dust is since Septembe 2003 in his garage (2month difference in buying). The guy has an farm (he is a farmer ;) ), there is more dust than usualy maybe :P lol.

austrian type-R said:
....he never drove the car, the dealers reciept shows near the same km than the car has on the clock. Well, if you want an low millage NSX and find one and then 2 month later you find the same one, same condition but with even less km.......when you have the money....would you buy it and start from there? ...then you try to sell the NSX. Sevice book is complete too and the timing belt was changed a few thousand km ago.......... I think that speaks for it.......... last oil change and brake fluid change was 200km ago, reciept from Honda dealer shows that.

Do not bite our heads off...we are trying to help you out, remember??

austrian type-R said:
Well, if you want an low millage NSX and find one and then 2 month later you find the same one, same condition but with even less km.......when you have the money....would you buy it and start from there? ...then you try to sell the NSX.
I in a situation like this, found a newer model and lower mileage NSX, not really have enough money, but I still want to buy it and thinking, try to sell my 1st NSX later. At the end, someone buy it before I get my money ready. :mad:
But now, I will not do that!! I will sell my NSX 1st then look for another one. and I will not buy another NSX just because it is lower milege only. If I have the $, I rather buy a 350Z and keep my X. so I have X + Z! :D

Back