should I buy one?

Hi guys,
I'm thinkin real hard about buying a NSX. I currently have '99 Corvette that gives me a whole lot of power and performance. Still fun to drive, but from the time I bought it I always felt tha GM kinda skimped on the luxury of such an expensive car. It's been very dependable mechanically and if a servicing or a repair has been needed it has not been too expensive. I would like to get a NSX now, but it seems in the price range I can afford I would have to get one from the late or even mid '90's. The mileage is always around 75k+.
So with this much mileage I'm wondering what servicing or repairs would be typical and how much are the typical servicing costs?
Anyone driving with higher mileage? Would you guys consider buying a NSX with this much mileage?
Any input at all would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Gman

Gman16 said:
in the price range I can afford I would have to get one from the late or even mid '90's. The mileage is always around 75k+.
I'm not sure why you are limiting yourself to higher-than-average-mileage newer NSXs. :confused: You can get a '91-'94 NSX for less money than the higher-mileage newer ones you are looking at, and for that money, they will give you more value and perhaps better reliability. Average mileage on NSXs is 5K miles/year.

Back