Shops that service NSX with supercharger?

Ric

Experienced Member
Shops in San Diego to service NSX with supercharger?

Hi,
I live in san diego. I am looking to purchase an NSX with a CTSC. Is there a shop or dealer in San Diego that service the CTSC? I heard that Autowave in Huntingon Beachv is a good place but it's too far. Anybody knows?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Shops in San Diego to service NSX with supercharger?

Hi,
I live in san diego. I am looking to purchase an NSX with a CTSC. Is there a shop or dealer in San Diego that service the CTSC? I heard that Autowave in Huntingon Beachv is a good place but it's too far. Anybody knows?
Thanks.

Ric,
you should call Nick @ Applied Motorsports in North Vista 760-401-0253
he has been around the NSX circle for a long time and has mad skills doing all kinds of mods for Dali, FXMD, Coz Motorsports Time Attack car, etc. and he is very meticulous. BTW, his rates are very reasonable. You will be glad you talk to him. Nick is a rare find.

I didn't realize Nick E. is still around (although I saw him in Vegas during NSXPO 2010). He's a good guy. Highly recommended. Oh yeah, he's got a website, here.

I didn't realize Nick E. is still around (although I saw him in Vegas during NSXPO 2010). He's a good guy. Highly recommended. Oh yeah, he's got a website, here.

Yap.....The Nick-ster is alive and well after all these years. We are lucky to have him in SD. He is da man for the NSX...highly skilled and well worth my time.

+2 For Ramon/Tom and Niguel Motors.

They tell it like it is, no upcharges, no surprises. Ramon has owned more than 6 NSX and currently has one and one for his daughter. His mechanic has one too.

+2 For Ramon/Tom and Niguel Motors.

They tell it like it is, no upcharges, no surprises. Ramon has owned more than 6 NSX and currently has one and one for his daughter. His mechanic has one too.

+3 Ramon is top notch and Tommy Ford told me he taught everything Ramon knows:biggrin:

Back