Shops at legacy Plano sighting

Two yes TWO White nsx at the shops Saturday night. One was an all original na1 with black roof and one was what looked like an na2 but not sure with white roof. Chrome stock wheels. I am in awe since they are the only two white ones I've ever seen in person. Anyone here??

Two yes TWO White nsx at the shops Saturday night. One was an all original na1 with black roof and one was what looked like an na2 but not sure with white roof. Chrome stock wheels. I am in awe since they are the only two white ones I've ever seen in person. Anyone here??

I'm betting one of them was George (GBL1) :smile:

I'm betting one of them was George (GBL1) :smile:

Guilty as charged. :)

I missed seeing the other white one...! (Kevin -Khoazie- from Arlington, perhaps?)

I was working my part-time second job...valet at Jasper's (with occasional stints at other restaurants in the Shops of Legacy.) Top Speed pays fine, but I need mad-money for car stuff!

Eric (REDNA2X) was at Jasper's for dinner last night...with his NSX in valet (we took great care of it (put it in VIP, of course)...& even re-filled the gas tank after our joyriding...KIDDING!).

I also saw another red NSX (late model -red roof- NA1?) driving through the north side of the shops around 7:30pm...anyone here (payma972, were YOU out there? ...I was in my daily driver...white '00 Prelude w/ Type R wing and white SH wheels...when I passed you going the other way).

Last edited:
Must have been me haha

George did I meet u at c&c last year? What happened to your silver?

Yes, I believe we did meet last year at C&C.

The silver is my "company car" that I drove/drive to meets, shows, gatherings, events, etc...

The white one is mine.

My friend's said, "Why buy the cow if the milk is free?"

I replied, "It was like you letting me dance with your wife at a party...we both know who she's still going home with at the end of the night."

I WANTED my own.

Now I have the best of both worlds: silver - modded up...and/or white - stock and pure.

Haha I actually took a pic because I was in awe seeing a white one in the flesh, and such an unmolested example too.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329420681.359365.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329420681.359365.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 70
Haha I actually took a pic because I was in awe seeing a white one in the flesh, and such an unmolested example too.

Thank you! (Actually, we should both thank the previous -original- owner for taking such good care of her. :)

Not to thread jack, but I keep seeing a very nice red NA2 around west Plano. I saw it at starbucks on Park an the toll road last friday, is it anyone on here?

is it lowered? if so its probably mine, i frequent that starbucks and live close to there...thanks for the compliment!

is it lowered? if so its probably mine, i frequent that starbucks and live close to there...thanks for the compliment!

Sounds like that was it, very nice! I've seen you out a few times in the past couple of weeks and it's killing me because I'm stuck in my daily driver Civic. I decided to take my car in and have it re-painted during february because last year the weather was so bad I never got to drive, but it's been beautiful all month and I'm NSX'less!

Last edited:
New spottings at "The Shops"...

101_9792.jpg

101_9793.jpg

101_9794.jpg

101_9795.jpg

101_9796.jpg

101_9797.jpg

101_9798.jpg

101_9799.jpg

101_9800.jpg

101_9801.jpg