Shop looking for a NSX demo car

A local shop is looking to demo their new aero products on a NSX. Looking for someone to test fit aero bumpers, spoilers, side-skirts, and bonnets; Applicant will have the opportunity of parts at cost.

If your in So.Cal (O.C., L.A., etc.), in the mindset of updating your exterior and have some free time - send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
A local member (warren1205) had agreed to demo their car, which we arranged to meet today and drive to the shop together.

The shop owner expected us to arrive around lunch, which was also already prepared, and had set a few hours dedicated to test fitting the NSX.

It was no doubt an embarassing situation when I had to call the shop and cancel plans all because someone didn't have the courtesy to call and stood me up. I waited over an hour, called, text-messaged, left voice-mails - with no replies :confused:

Things being test-fitted include front bumper (full/half), side skirts, rear spoiler w/ cf. Shop is willing to provide products at full or partial cost, depending on the extent of products requested.

For anyone that is interested in exterior modifications, this opportunity is still open.

^Thread edited for unnecessary comments.

Last edited:
I called you, apologized and told you i honestly partied a lot last night and i woke up 1.5 late. Then you say i give prime a bad image. what does prime have to do with it? it's a F***ing web site. Quit being a little sissy girl.

Just out of curious Jerry, why didn't they use your NSX?

I called you, apologized and told you i honestly partied a lot last night and i woke up 1.5 late. Then you say i give prime a bad image. what does prime have to do with it? it's a F***ing web site. Quit being a little sissy girl.

Warren,
Seriously, I waited at the gas station for over an hour. Tried numerous attempts to contact without any success. Last we spoke, it was a sure thing that you would be there? 'll withdraw my comment about your singular action as encompassing the entire NSX community.

For future reference, if your unable to meet up with someone, let them know in advance.

Just out of curious Jerry, why didn't they use your NSX?

Vance,
I've contemplated once or twice to update my exterior with lips, side-skirts or even a full WW kit, but the thought of aesthetically preserving my NSX "as-is" always wins over. Rather not remove any body panels unless absolutely necessary (knock on wood).

Thus, I'm passing this opportunity to someone whom might be looking for a body kit, in the market to change their exterior or have plans of doing so in the near future.

Please PM me if you know anyone that might be interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back