Shop in Jacksonville, any help?

I am looking for a shop that can handle a little work for me. I have some parts piling up that I would like to get installed(Exhaust, headers, KW V3 coilovers.)
Also any suggestions on a good place to get an alignment/corner balance?

It doesn't have to be limited to Jax either. I can manage most of the North Central area. Thanks for any information you guys can provide.

Matt

Mase Engineering -- lots of NSX experience

Stage 6 -- lots of NSX experience

Speedfab is also good, but I couldn't get them to ever call me back.

The acura dealer could probably do most all of that also.

Last edited:
Thanks NetViper. I remember getting some information about it before from you. I had contacted Mase and had a hard time getting any replies from them. I will check out your recommendations.

Thanks NetViper. I remember getting some information about it before from you. I had contacted Mase and had a hard time getting any replies from them. I will check out your recommendations.

That seems to be pretty common. Sometimes you just need to show up. I would probably try Stage 6.

Sent them an e-mail. I am in and out of the country so I was trying to coordinate it so everything was done while I was gone. I will see what Stage 6 says and go from there I suppose. Thanks for the help for sure!!

My old screen name was "Skitzafit" but I hadn't logged in for some time and I think it was deleted:rolleyes: I believe I spoke to you using that SN before.

To add to the list NetViper provided I would recommend First class automotive in Orlando. They are not hard to get a hold of and they could knock that out in a day. I do most the work on my car but I had them do my Timing belt and the service was awesome.
Most on here would back me up on that.

Gary

I hate to push away any work from our shop, however, we are just too backed up with some big projects to get you in any time soon (here i am at work at 3am). My honest opinion would be to go dwight at stage 6. although they are quite busy, they could help you out quicker, and regularly do that type of work more often than we do. They are also hard to get ahold of, but if you have a difficult time, please let me know and I'll be happy to get them in contact with you. Nabil at first class is also a good person to deal with if you want to drive to orlando.

Thanks

Mase

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and the honesty. If I can't reach them I will surely let you know.
I hate to push away any work from our shop, however, we are just too backed up with some big projects to get you in any time soon (here i am at work at 3am). My honest opinion would be to go dwight at stage 6. although they are quite busy, they could help you out quicker, and regularly do that type of work more often than we do. They are also hard to get ahold of, but if you have a difficult time, please let me know and I'll be happy to get them in contact with you. Nabil at first class is also a good person to deal with if you want to drive to orlando.

Thanks

Mase

Like I said I am in and out of the country and a family member cares for the car while I am away. I was trying to keep it around Jax to make it easier for them to drop it off/pick it up. Thanks for the heads up though and I will consider this option.
To add to the list NetViper provided I would recommend First class automotive in Orlando. They are not hard to get a hold of and they could knock that out in a day. I do most the work on my car but I had them do my Timing belt and the service was awesome.
Most on here would back me up on that.

Gary

Contact Nabil at First Class Auto, maybe a distance but worth it.

I will certainly keep this option open and it is looking like I may have to expand my search parameter. Shops in the Jax area are either too busy or don't return e-mails. I may have to just do the work myself and find an alignment shop to handle that aspect. I just didn't want to be fiddle with car stuff since I need to be house hunting during that time. Anyway thanks for the info and the search continues.

Back