She's Home!!! My New 95 Nsx-t

Well, I picked up my NSX in KC, and drove it 1500 miles home in 2 days! I highly recommend this to anyone getting this car, it gives you lots of time to fall in love!

No tickets! Had to use cruise control almost all the way because the mother hen (fiance) kept an eye on me and pecked me if I started to speed! Photos soon to follow!

Car is nearly mint!

I do have one question for owner's, though... Does your NSX have VIN stickers on all the body panels and doors/trunk/hood or not?

Congratulations, Brian! Glad to hear you made it back home in one piece! Wow that was a lot of miles.:eek: I only have vin #'s under the hood and the standard one in the driver's side of the dash. Can't wait to see some photos of the newly acquired machine! Hey at least you'll be able to sleep better knowing it's in your garage now!:biggrin:

Jason
Brooklands NSX

Congrats and glad that you made it home safely...I bet you enjoyed every minute when you were driving home and got to experience how it feels to own an NSX and how the car handles. It's an experience you'll never forget.

Here she is with a couple of photos!

B

Attachments

• Engine bay and hood open in driveway for emailing.jpg
    Engine bay and hood open in driveway for emailing.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 259
Very hot! Now rim that thing up, and slam it!

HA! You're killing me!

b

blavenia said:
HA! You're killing me!

b

Sorry, I just had too.:biggrin: You know Comptech makes a Supercharger:smile: :smile: :smile:

I've heard about the CSC. I just think the car will always be more valuable stock and unmodified in that manner. If it's ever in an accident, then I would consider aftermarket items such as body kits and FI.

b

Honda/Acura started putting VIN stickers on all body panels in 2000.

Bram

blavenia said:
Well, I picked up my NSX in KC, and drove it 1500 miles home in 2 days! I highly recommend this to anyone getting this car, it gives you lots of time to fall in love!

No tickets! Had to use cruise control almost all the way because the mother hen (fiance) kept an eye on me and pecked me if I started to speed! Photos soon to follow!

Car is nearly mint!

I do have one question for owner's, though... Does your NSX have VIN stickers on all the body panels and doors/trunk/hood or not?

Congrats, on your car, I did the same thing last may. Flew into nashville and drove her home non-stop 15 hr. to western wesconsin. I loved every minute of it. I can't stand not driving it right now, it's in hibernation for the winter. Good luck and have fun. P.S. Mine is a 95-T also, red/blk.

Bram said:
Honda/Acura started putting VIN stickers on all body panels in 2000.

Bram

Bram:
This is very valuable information. I was concerned for a while, but you've put my mind at ease. Thanks so much.

Thanks again for all the kudos from all. Hopefully we all eventually get together and I get to see all of your cars as well. One giant NSX party. I'm so looking forward to the Melbourne bbq.

blavenia said:
I've heard about the CSC. I just think the car will always be more valuable stock and unmodified in that manner. If it's ever in an accident, then I would consider aftermarket items such as body kits and FI.

b

I agree, dont ever sell it:wink: Remember what you said about your old SUPRA:biggrin:

Can't wait for NSXPO! ..And I'm not planning on selling it ever! Man, I love it.

Getting ready to pop the top and go for a ride down here in 70 degree Florida! Anyone jealous? :)

Best wishes to all.

b

Back