SF NSX Owners

NsXTaCY168

For those of us in the SF area and immediate area, was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up at the new Hooter's on Jefferson St? Heard there are lots of fine ladies working there. Maybe we can go for a drive through the Presidio onto the Great Highway by Ocean Beach. Good views.

Let me know. We'll try to work out the details on setting up a location, date and time that's mutually beneficial to all. Thanks. I still need to get one of those club radios.......

Suggestions are welcome.

Kevin

hey kevin, keep us posted. i may be interested in coming up for a drive since i need to do something up there.

please do join us for the august meet. july's meet was a blast!!

Blue Knight,
When you come to SF area, can you bring one of your Enzo models so that I can buy one from you. But make sure you drive your blue NSX, cause I've never seen a blue one in person:D
thanks
Coleman

Hey guys, when in Aug are you going to have an NSX meet. I'm going to in San Fransisco/Napa Aug 8-12, then Monterey until the 17 for the Pebble Beach Concours.

It would be great to meet a few of you while I'm on vacation.

-Rob

hey doc,

we meet on the first sat of each month. it would be great to meet an nsxer from afar.....do join us if you have time.

later....

NSXER119 said:
Blue Knight,
When you come to SF area, can you bring one of your Enzo models so that I can buy one from you. But make sure you drive your blue NSX, cause I've never seen a blue one in person:D
thanks
Coleman

hey coleman,

glad i saw this email. i only have 3 more left. i'm shipping one tomorrow to arizona, one to another nsx member and one to a S2000 owner.

i wanted them a few months ago when they first came out (someone posted on prime) but they were sold out when i got to the designated stores.

i was so surprised to see them this time and just decided to get some and hold on to them, but realized i don't have room for all of them alongside my other collections. therefore, i'm selling them to a few lucky guys out there.

i'll save one for you.....if i don't come up, you can pick it up at the august meet from me.

Blue Knight said:
hey doc,

we meet on the first sat of each month. it would be great to meet an nsxer from afar.....do join us if you have time.

later....

I'm going to be there one week too late. Maybe we can arrange an impromptu dinner if it's convenient. I think someone mentioned a Hooter's. :eek:

Blue Knight said:

i'll save one for you.....if i don't come up, you can pick it up at the august meet from me.

Thanks, Blue Knight

I think I am available most night or weekend this month...just let me know the time for the meeting...we can meet Dr. Lane when he is here...

sounds good to me.....is kevin the official organizer of this "hooters" event? i guess we could wait for the doc to arrive.....sounds like the 2nd wknd in august.

ken, i'm sure you'll be quite healthy by that time....if not, that's a mighty long fever....i think the doc may be able to help with that....so just show up anyways.:D

It would be greatly appreciated if you guys did a gtg the weekend I am in SF. I don't care where you want to meet, and my gf already knows that part of this trip is "automotive" related. I may have to rent an NSX just for the occasion!

Once again, thanks for taking my schedule into consideration. Whenever any of you guys are in S. Florida I will gladly take you to Shooters by boat for the Sunday bikini contest.

if a drive will be planned, i hope our native san francisco nsxers can help us plan out a safe route for our low rides. i've been to SF twice and felt queasy about the road conditions......especially lombard with heavy traffic. :D

ocean beach would be a nice drive.....any other suggestions?

Ocean Beach is nice...we can plan a longer route around the ocean beach....
You guys want to meet at the August 9, the second Sataurday in August so that we can also meet Dr. Lane...
is everyone ok with the date?

what's a better way to celebrate your b-day than with a group of nsxers......:)

Sorry guys, I been busy this week. But, I'm planning the route for SF, looking for the best scenic route with few cars and road hazards. Hooter's is hot! I went there this weekend, and the girls there are really sexy. :D :)

When I have everything mapped out, I'll post it on this site. Any tips or advice/comments would be appreciated. August 9th sounds good to me. Please feel free to offer suggestions. Everyone is invited, not just the SF owners.
Thanks and take care.

By the way, questions on my wheels, I still haven't had the chance to take those pictures yet. I will try to get them posted asap.

Question : What would be the best time on Aug. 9th?

Kevin

Wow, I am so grateful that you guys are changing your monthly schedule to accomodate my stay in SF. I'll have a rental p.o.s. so I can drive anywhere to meet you guys for lunch. If you do have a drive planned, I'll either need to find a place to rent an NSX for the day, or I'll need two passenger seats. One for me, and one for my girlfriend. She's accustomed to being in an NSX on the twisties, well the equivalent of them here: onn and off ramps to the highway.

Well, please keep me updated on the final plans and I'm looking foward to meeting all of you.

-Robert

Back