• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service shop recommendation in Portland area?

I've searched the forums here and don't see any recent posts... Does anyone have a recommend service shop in the Portland, Oregon/Vancouver, Washington, area for a first gen (NA1) NSX? Looking for a place that can do both small and large jobs.

I've searched the forums here and don't see any recent posts... Does anyone have a recommend service shop in the Portland, Oregon/Vancouver, Washington, area for a first gen (NA1) NSX? Looking for a place that can do both small and large jobs.
I've been taking my NA1 to Dick Hannah Acura of Portland. There is a tech named Morgan that handles all their NSX work and he also used to own one.

TiDave also recommended Morgan, along with David Dowling (J swap guy) located a little farther away, south of Oregon City. Thanks so much for the responses!

Chris at Ron Tonkin Acura in Beaverton is their NSX Master Tech -- and worked on my prior 93 years ago. He did good work.

Thanks @sgtiger. I'll add Chris to my list. Might you be the same sgtiger on BaT that replied to me about the lug studs on Monday's auction? I noticed your handle since I have a S2 Alpine. :) I'd PM you but I'm thinking that's not yet enabled for me since I'm a new member.

Back