Senna's Car Cover

NO:eek:

almost everyone keeps something from their old car the worst is the spare key what do they need the spare remote for if they sold the car....
or sells the car for 30K without rims.......you get the old stock 22 year old rubber.... what???? then its not a car....... well those rims were 5K.... yeah like 10 years ago and they are scratched up...... you can keep them and the car......

I will sell you my car for 69K but I am gonna take out the OEM radio because its worth 1200 bucks to someone on NSXPRIME then the car is not complete
you can keep your car and your oem radio.

I will sell you my car but I am keeping the seats the OEM seats are great for a gaming seat while I play XBOX... then how do I drive the car home with no seats.... you can keep your car and your seats.

I will sell you my car but I am keeping the OEM antenna I purchased 4 years ago because they are discontinued.. then by the time I drive home the trunk will be filled with water..... you can keep your car and your antenna.

I have an NSX with 35000 miles I ever drive her she needs a good home will sell it for 46,000 but it needs to be in all cash only cash or no deal I also live 30 miles from the nearest town or house and I own guns.... nope you can keep your car and I will run far far from you

I have heard it all but the ones that are the best is they think that the rims or aftermarket junk they can keep and leave me to have to hunt and pray I can find a replacement and that tracking one down is easy and fun, it is not.

when I sell an NSX it comes with what you see none of that Im gonna take this off or that.. I don't want part of a car I want a complete car.

and one more thing while Im venting........ if your timing belt was done at 50,000 miles and the current miles are 52,000 BUT the install date was 12 years ago, its considered NEEDING IT DONE NOW cant drive it home till its done. they don't get that it cost money to get all that done and it should reflect in the price and to not budge one single dollar because it was done 12 years ago but you never drive it... lord walk away from the know it all guy.

cant tell a know-it-all anything you just walk away and save you life force for something else LOL

while I see where you are coming from with a regular car Shawn, this isn't a regular car - it is a piece of history and should be treated differently. Spreading historical items around makes it easier for them to get lost and not preserved for posterity.

If for example I sell my car and keep my car cover, it isn't a big deal - someone can just replace it with any old regular OEM cover.

i bout this guys nsx who had the car cover he is a bit particular. i wish he would have given me the cover with the car but i wasn't paying an extra 2k for a cover plus there were holes in the cover.

Guys, it is a 20 year old cover bought by Senna's assistant.... I would not want it if it was free as I have a new dust stop cover which functions much better and without holes. Maybe there were some used tissues in the car as well, are those somehow valuable as well?

Back