SENNA the movie at last a showing in the tri state area

Hello to all NSX'ers in the Phila ,NJ area

i have been waiting for this movie for a long time now and was unable to find out were it was playing until today ..

it will be shown on 8/19/2011 in the theater below ( i do not know the times yet )

tickets will go on sale 8/16
the theater tells me if you plan on going to call on the 16th to make sure they are still going to show it since the movie ind changes its mind as offen as i my socks

anyway their is parking next door

400 Ranstead Street
(On Fourth Street between Market and Chestnut)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Phone: (215) 925-7900

5 Screens
This “Old City” theatre was opened by Ritz Theatre founder Ramon L. Posel in 1990. Ownership transferred to Landmark Theatres in March 2007. After over 15 years of operation, the theatre is still going strong, never wavering from its founder’s original mission to give Philadelphia residents an opportunity to see the best in independent, foreign, and documentary film.

Advance Ticket Sales
Tickets can be purchased online at tickets.landmarktheatres.com

Admission
Children under the age of six are not admitted and those from six to sixteen must be accompanied by a parent.

No one is to be seated after a film has been showing for 15 minutes.

Ritz at the Bourse Parking
Discount parking at on-site garage (Fourth Street between Market and Chestnut). Price is $6.50 with validation when parking AFTER 5:00pm. BEFORE 5:00pm parking is Full Price with a discount of 10% off with Theatre validation. Prices subject to change by parking garage owners.

NOTE AN ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT PARKING OPTION: Ritz East Auto Park Garage, just a few blocks away at 2nd & Sansom Street, price is $6.50 with validation when parking after 12:00pm.

©<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var d = new Date();document.write(d.getFullYear());</SCRIPT> 2011 Landmark Theatres

I too have been waiting for it to play somewhere around here.

Is it only playing for 1 night?

A bunch of us will be at NJMP for a HPDE event that Friday-Sunday. As much as I want to see the movie, I'd rather be driving on the track. :)

Back