Senna Documentary

Just checking in to see how many of you guys watched this film. I caught it yesterday in Nashville, and it was pretty good. However, I had watched the 4 hour uncut version last week, so the big screen version left out some of the more recent interviews.

And yes, there is a very quick glimpse of a red NSX in part of the the raceday footage from Suzuka :biggrin:

Last edited:
I organized -here in Florida- to go to the screening, contacted the organizers, got some AMAZING posters, large + small, post-cards ... yet, NO ONE CAME, in fact, i had like 8 guys from Fchat and 0 prime guys ... sorry to vent but I am still pissed as hell.

Great movie, LOVED IT!! was worth to watch in the big screen! :)

Oscar

Just checking in to see how many of you guys watched this film. I caught it yesterday in Nashville, and it was pretty good. However, I had watched the 4 hour uncut version last week, so the big screen version left out some of the more recent interviews.

And yes, there is a very quick glimpse of a red NSX in part of the the raceday footage from Suzuka :biggrin:

The stuff you are talking about is in the supplemental section of the DVD. You'll see all that when you get it.

Just ordered the regular version, thanks for the link. I guess it will get here in about a month from Italy!

It's region 2. The Blu-ray version is also region 2. As far as I know, the hacks for 3D Blu-ray players requires hardware additions I'm just not ready to do.

Dave

You can still kill the coding by ripping the DVD and return it. It is easy to do.

Do you have a PC or Mac? If you like, I can do it for you and burn you several copies.

I can also rip it into iTune format to be use on iPhone/iPhod Touch/iPad.

I have a Mac, so I use Mac the Ripper for DVD rip, and HandBreak for MP4.

I appreciate the offer, but I just went ahead and bought the WinXDVD ripper and burner package. I realized I had other videos I could convert too.

Thanks again,

Dave

I organized -here in Florida- to go to the screening, contacted the organizers, got some AMAZING posters, large + small, post-cards ... yet, NO ONE CAME, in fact, i had like 8 guys from Fchat and 0 prime guys ... sorry to vent but I am still pissed as hell.

Great movie, LOVED IT!! was worth to watch in the big screen! :)

Oscar

Ouch

6 of us just saw it here in Atlanta. It must have been good, my wifey cried and she is tough as nails!

Back