Semi new new owner, hi

Hi, my name is James. I bought a black 91 NSX about six months ago. Its been so busy. I never had a chance to say hi.
3.jpg

This is her when I first saw her.

Picture020.jpg

This is her now.

I drive it everywhere I go on the weekends. It was my dream car from highschool.
Im loving every minute with the NSX!

Last edited:
Hi James:smile: Il faut avoir un grand courage de Klingon pour entretenir une NSX noire, c'est la plus difficile des couleurs...félicitations pour le remplacement des jantes et l'abaissement de la voiture! Bilstein ou Koni? je vous souhaite beaucoup de plaisir avec votre belle NSX!:smile:

Hi James:smile:, It is necessary to have a great courage of Klingon to maintain a black NSX color, it's most difficult of the colors… congratulations for the replacement of the weels rims and lowering of the car! Bilstein or Koni? I wish you much pleasure with your beautiful NSX!:smile:

Looks great James, and congratulations. I just got mine last month and its a great feeling isn't it?
I kind of like the right side wheels though! :biggrin:

Welcome aboard to the best car forum I know of. You have a great car and there is plenty of assistance here when you need it. Glad you have fulfilled your dream. I'm glad you changed the wheels out too - those chrome jobs are tough on my eyes. The new ones look great. How does it ride with the Tein Springs?

Or the pics are of 2 different cars and he's faking. LOL and we noticed the different wheels before he did, but he had already posted the pics so he came up with a great story. LOL

Just kidding, welcome to Prime, I assume you couldnt post any questions intill your became a member, so whats your question? LOL

I have the same color, you need to try this stuff called " THE BLACK BOX "
its made by Turtlewax, I hate turtlewax but it actually has Black Dye in the wax and it hides chips scratches very well. check it out. I have tried everything and keep comeing back to the black box.

Hello

Im a new owner as well here In Vancouver BC. I plan to add some rims soon as I am replace the factory cassette deck!. Any advise on rims please feel free to respond

Attachments

• MAY 2010 misc 012.jpg
    MAY 2010 misc 012.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 24
  • MAY 2010 misc 021.jpg
    MAY 2010 misc 021.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 23
Back