Sema 2006/NYIAS

Ah yes, SEMA. It was one fantastic show in AC in May. Great cars, fantastic atmosphere and let me tell you about the girls... Anyway, I get curious and looked into the SEMA website and I found this is out

It's in APRIL!!!!!!! April 8-9 in PHILLY! $15 for a 2 days pass.

So you know what that means, some of you guys should maybe form a team of NSXPrime NSXs for the show, would guys could win a prize too for it.

http://semaautosalon.com/news.aspx?id=4

Now even more news, the NYIAS (when I first met some of you guys) will be from April 14-23. Tickets to get in are $14 a person. April is a very good month so far.

Lol, my new thing is planning ahead, I think its a good thing dont you? :biggrin:

weekend at bernie's...parent that is....

flyers play the maple peeps on 4.8
hmmmmmmmmm hey meeyatch1...i'll treat:biggrin:
background.jpg

I went last year. I only wish it wasnt in Atlantic City; I have a little bit of a gambling problem. :frown:

The Kid said:
I went last year. I only wish it wasnt in Atlantic City; I have a little bit of a gambling problem. :frown:

Well now since it is in PA, you wont have a problem, better yet a TEMPTATION to go to showboat and gamble. I geuss you are not a fan of Vegas are you?

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Well now since it is in PA, you wont have a problem, better yet a TEMPTATION to go to showboat and gamble. I geuss you are not a fan of Vegas are you?

No more Atlantic City:confused: I love Vegas. Won BIG TIME last time; came home and bought a Jeep Wrangler:eek:

The Kid said:
No more Atlantic City:confused: I love Vegas. Won BIG TIME last time; came home and bought a Jeep Wrangler:eek:

You do not only have a gamling problem if you came home and bought a Jeep :biggrin:

Buying a Jeep should prompt some sort of intervention according to some of my friends :biggrin:

Regards

martin said:
You do not only have a gamling problem if you came home and bought a Jeep :biggrin:

Buying a Jeep should prompt some sort of intervention according to some of my friends :biggrin:

Regards

Everyone needs a daily driver, 4.0, 6 cyl, 5 speed, with the Sport Package and both tops.

Better than coming home and eating Ramen noodles for a month.:biggrin:

Busy car show month.... NY International Auto Show and the SEMA in one month:biggrin:

Would be even better if someone had a bit of an automotive meet....speeking of which...was there one at your dealer this weekend, with a bunch of Subarus?

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Would be even better if someone had a bit of an automotive meet....speeking of which...was there one at your dealer this weekend, with a bunch of Subarus?

nope just whatever he currently have in stock:biggrin: C'mon, alot of Acura dealer have 6 WRX's and 4 STI's for sale:tongue:

Back