Selling 94 Supra tt, thinking of going NSX - Who's had both?

So I have my 1994 Supra turbo automatic up for sale, and am either going with a low mileage 6 speed Supra or an NSX. I need some help here from those of you who have owned both. I'm sure you out there. I need some opinions.

if it's attention you want, the NSX wins hands down. If it's unusable HP you want, the supra wins

+200 what EAC said

I am not a HP guy but I love the looks and attention I get with my NSX

I had a 97 TT Supra 6 speed and really liked it. Got a bunch of attention and was almost as rare as the NSX. I actually sold it for more then I paid for it so that was good. I'm not really into modifying cars so I never did any bolt ons to get any horsepower increase.

The NSX, IMO, is a better car. Just a fast (stock) as the Supra, handles a bit better, looks exotic (is exotic), and, I think, will be a future collectible (if it's not already.

Ultimately it's up to you.

I am sure this topic has been beaten to death and not a real fan favorite on Prime. I own both so ask away.

I own both as well. What do you want and what are you looking for in a car?

If its your first real love....then it will never be out of your life. I still like 300zx though I got nsx year after. NSX stayed and 300zx gone. I bought another 300zx TT actually and had it same time. Eat $1 lunch and $1 dinner but have 3 cars not to show off. Just a motor/petrol head.

I feel like i'm crammed in the cockpit of a race car when im in the NSX. So fun to drive and cruise with - had to have a T-top! Every demographic loves this an NSX and think its a F-car or 6 digit work of art.

The Supra rocks toooooo! After bpu upgrades (downpipe, intake, boost controller = $1200-$1500) the car transforms into some kinda monster. Will put a big smile on your face for sure.

As I get older though, the NSX definitely has more class and makes a statement when you are seen in it.

IMHO - these two cars are without a doubt the best in the world for the money! You won't be disappointed with either...

The supra doesnt even compare to the NSX. The NSX in in a completely different class. I have had two 95 TT 6 speeds. The second one dyno'd at....well, see the pic. Most of the power was unusable even with nitto 555Rs. Im on my third NSX.....I'll probably go through a few more NSXs before I jump to an Fcar. I had a 97 240sx that dyno'd at 390whp....it was even a lot more fun to drive than the mkiv.

Attachments

• my first dyno chart.jpg
    my first dyno chart.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 347
  • my silver car.jpg
    my silver car.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 294
If its your first real love....then it will never be out of your life. I still like 300zx though I got nsx year after. NSX stayed and 300zx gone. I bought another 300zx TT actually and had it same time. Eat $1 lunch and $1 dinner but have 3 cars not to show off. Just a motor/petrol head.

We're brothers ZX and TT (with 350,000 miles)

as said it depends on what the OP wants... a 700whp Supra would be perfect for roll racing on the freeway or just to punch it occasionally for some thrills. of course, no one says you need that much power... make something more manageable like 500whp and attack some turns, while still outrunning NSX's in a straight. now if you never drove a car that you enjoyed simply driving slow, then you just wont understand the appeal of the NSX. you ride low and the engine makes the right noises and you know its gorgeous and everyone is checking you out for the right reasons... sure its not as fast when you want to go fast, but its adequate and still fun. you can certainly make it fast, but it will cost ya...

I've had both... NSX is more of a drivers car and is more exotic.

Back