Seinfeld DVDs scheduled

nkb

Experienced Member
I'm sure the hardcore Seinfeld fans have heard this already, but the first 3 seasons of Seinfeld are finally being released on DVD. The date I've seen is Nov. 23rd.

I can't wait.

My mother can dictate word for word every single Seinfeld episode. She has them all on VHS format and watches each one over and over. I will have to get the DVD set for her at Christmas.

I'm surprised they've released Seinfeld on DVD.
The TV stations & cable TV here in Australia have re-run them soooo many times I must of seen them all at least twice (and i'm not a Seinfeld fan). :D Still haven't seen the episode where Newman has an NSX though. :(

For those of you who buy from Best Buy often, this will make the Seinfeld deal pretty sweet:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat42000050029&type=category

(Seasons 1-3 with Original Script, Salt & Pepper Shakers, and Playing Cards)

Start building your Seinfeld collection and receive a Digital Coupon for use at BestBuy.com!
Pre-order the Seinfeld Gift Set (Seasons 1-3) and get a $25 coupon!
Note: Your Digital Coupon code will be sent by e-mail on or about 11/30/04.
Offer is good through 11/20/04.

$77.99 + $1.25 s/h. This may go cheaper or go up closer to release date.

I heard there's three extra minutes to each episode. At least that's what jason alexander said on Stern this morning, however I wasn't paying that close of attention and they may have been joking around.

dnyhof said:
I heard there's three extra minutes to each episode. At least that's what jason alexander said on Stern this morning, however I wasn't paying that close of attention and they may have been joking around.
The DVD contains the full episodes, the way they were originally aired. When a series goes into syndication, they typically try to cram a few extra minutes of commercials in.

Back