Seibon Nsx-r led replacement

Hello prime,
While I am selling my Seibon Nsx-r spoiler which I replaced my led light on, a lot of people have messaged me asking where to get them as their led capacitors got wet as well and some led's do not illuminate.
I contacted Roger at Seibon in Southern California and these led replacements are available at 65.00 dollars shipped. They do need to know either where you placed your order or a tracking number off the box.
Seibon has two styles so they need to know when they produced yours as no matter where you order from, they are always made by Seibon to order.Also, the wire where it enters the led housing is very ill sealed. This is how water got inside of mine. I recommend using a clear silicone sealant to prevent moisture or water getting inside during washings which is what I did to my new one. Hope this helps folks.
Phone: 1-877-4-Seibon ask for Roger.

I have been trying to get ahold of Seibon about replacing my LED brake light for months, with no success. :(

Really? I called, the phone rang a few times, and I had Roger on the phone and ordered one.
Have you tried the local Southern California number? I think that was the one I called. But I left the toll free one on here.

Back