seibon front lip

Does anyone have the seibon carbon fiber ducted front lip on there car? Post some pic's if you can sos took it off there web site and i am still unsure about what front lip i want.

Is this what your looking for?

upclose_1.JPG

upclose_front_1.JPG

distant_1.JPG

It looks very nice. I don't know if the airvent will disturb factory airflow. I like how it is curved rather that a protruding forward.:smile:

Reminds me of Porsche GT3RS front chin spoiler.

Attachments

• gt3rs.JPG
    gt3rs.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 203
I have the same one and am about ready to take it off. I scrape the heck out of it each time I back out or pull into my steep driveway.:redface:

I agree. As nice as these are I think it's a waste installing one just to break it later. And it will get get broke.:frown:

Yup, on a lowered NSX, I don't see how it's possible to not damage. I can't keep the plastic OEM one together.

I had one for all about 2secs.... put it on late friday night, sat afternoon cracked the #!@%#$@ out of it.... it looks great on, so once you get it on, wash your car take a ton of pics cause it will be gone in a matter of hours....

yes it is possible to shear it off if your not careful. But I think if your careful it is less likely to come off or be broken.........for sure its going to get scrapped but that I can deal with. Anyway I didnt use the bolts to put mine on. I am using strong zip ties. The zip ties will allow some give in the lip which could save it.

Does anyone have the seibon carbon fiber ducted front lip on there car? Post some pic's if you can sos took it off there web site and i am still unsure about what front lip i want.

dont get it.
you'll crack it hell on your first dip.

cf does not flex, it cracks and breaks.

waste of money.
:smile:

I have this lip and Im actually dreading the day that this thing becomes aquatined with a speed bump.

I cracked mine two weeks after I got it. But even the cracked lip looks better than the OEM lip.

you should see my mugen carbon fiber side skirts from japan.

i die alittle bit in side every time i see it all cracked up.... acturally i avoid the passenger side all togeather :frown:

dont get any carbon fiber on the lower 1/2 of your car. its going to get cracked... then it jsut looks tacky.

Back