Seen on Ebay - '91 with 68K for $29K

a rise in prices, or a rise outta us?

Looks like its in real nice shape for a 91, at a good price point...
That looks REALLY nice...
Just curious, but how is this is a "good" price? From a seller's point-of-view (and other '91-'94 owners) it sure may be. But, from a buyer's point-of-view it seems on the high-end (or am I out-of-the-loop w/ regards to pricing?).

Don't get me wrong, I'm about as O.C.D. & neurotically passionate about NSX'es as it gets, so I welcome any realistic & elevated price-points for early model-year coupes w/ clear titles, up-to-date maint'/service, clean collision/accident histories, at/near stock, etc.

Off-topic, but related... going by the avg-miles-per-year parameter of 5k-miles/year, '91s would now have ~105k miles spanning ~21 years of ownership & still be considered "average miles" while being on par w/ past pricing-trends! :eek:

Re: a rise in prices, or a rise outta us?

I would consider this car to be a good deal if it is up to date on maintenance.
I sold my 91 with similar miles last year for more than that. There are going to be fewer and fewer early cars available with under 100K miles.

Just curious, but how is this is a "good" price? From a seller's point-of-view (and other '91-'94 owners) it sure may be. But, from a buyer's point-of-view it seems on the high-end (or am I out-of-the-loop w/ regards to pricing?).

Don't get me wrong, I'm about as O.C.D. & neurotically passionate about NSX'es as it gets, so I welcome any realistic & elevated price-points for early model-year coupes w/ clear titles, up-to-date maint'/service, clean collision/accident histories, at/near stock, etc.

Off-topic, but related... going by the avg-miles-per-year parameter of 5k-miles/year, '91s would now have ~105k miles spanning ~21 years of ownership & still be considered "average miles" while being on par w/ past pricing-trends! :eek:

If all is as advertised it looks like a great price. Same owner for past 16 years and sounds like it was properly cared for - assuming all maintenance done and pristine condition, I'd be all over it (if I didn't have it's twin already...:wink: ).

Back