Seems like everyone is selling...no?

Well, does that make less NSX owners, or more?! Because if NSX owners sell, then the buyers become the owners, and so we have NEW NSX owners.... :) :D
- Z

PoohBEAR said:
and what will become of the eX-owner:D?

They will spend the rest of eternity regretting their decision to part with the NSX.

45.gif

RSO 34 said:
They will spend the rest of eternity regretting their decision to part with the NSX.

45.gif
I must respectfully disagree. I have sold one in the past and didn't regret it because I enjoyed it while I had it and made some $$ on the sell.
I won't regret selling my current one either because I know something else/better will come down the line.

i dont exactly regret my decision. my nsx was a great car and i do miss it---but too many new sedans:eek: let alone exotics come close, match or exceed the nsx's performance.

im afraid the nsx is rapidly becoming a 'classic'. In no way could you compare my current xjr to my nsx--yet ive got to tell you the xjr feels just as fast, has more torque of course, and most surprising the cars handling isnt 'that' far behind an nsx. The major difference is handling limits, up until the xjrs limit it feels only a step behind the nsx. The difference is NOT dramatic, and feels mostly the result of the xjrs compromise towards ride quality over ultimate performance (slightly softer).

IMO this says less about the nsx than the increased performance of sedans. Exotics have evolved while the nsx has not, and the nsx is now occupying an increasingly narrow ground between supercar performance and the high performance sedans. When you have audi rs6's in the market, the nsx begins to look less attractive from a performance standpoint.

Nonetheless id buy another nsx, and probably will in the future when my kids get older.

Selling mine is a tough decision for a few reasons.
1. I spent so much time looking for one in good enough condition with low miles. I must have looked at 40 cars before I found one in the condition of my car.
2. because of the above reason I think it will be very hard for me to find another coupe or pretarga in good condition on the east coast. I think there are many more cars to chose from on the west coast and if I buy another coupe I will need to travel there or have the car shipped.
3. I may have to buy a Targa because of this reason when I replace my NSX.
Only Good reason
selling my NSX will put me in a position, with in 2 years, to buy a newer model.

At the same time, it seems that we have a lot of new owners as well.

Back