Hi everyone,

I’m writing on behalf of my boss, who is a proud owner of a 1991 Acura NSX. He lives in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, and is eager to connect with other NSX enthusiasts in the area.

He’s interested in attending any upcoming NSX events, meet-ups, or gatherings in South Florida. Ideally, these events would be within an hour’s drive from Sunny Isles Beach.

If anyone has information on planned events or regular meet-ups, it would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to any responses that can help him connect with fellow NSX owners and share the passion for these incredible cars.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Camilo

The big annual NSX meetup down in FL is called NSXcapades and occurs at end-Nov or begin-December in Orlando. There's usually around 15-20 cars at that event. Keep an eye out for announcements in here and on Facebook. I'm sure there are other NSX get togethers in other FL regions, but those are not really big planned-out events like NSXcapades.

The annual NSXPO meet put on by the NSX Club of America (NSXCA) is coming up in Oct and is going to be held in Dallas this year (different city every year), that meet will get like 200 cars annually.

The NSXCA Southeast chapter hosts the annual Mideast (east coast) Meet in Cary, NC in May and this year had over 100 NSX attend.

There are many other annual meets put on by regional NSXCA chapters.

have your boss join the nsxca

When is NSXcapades happening in 2024? Looking for info. I still dont have an NSX. I got two kids instead lol. But despite two NSX's slipping between my fingers in my younger days I still love em' and hope to obtain one someday. Would love to come out and see some whenever the event happens. I'll bring my pristine 09 S2000 if they'll have me. :)

Back