Seeking Primer help in Toronto

which part of toronto (or approx intersection) is hte car located? i can take a look (likely with butter69) if in north toronto (markham/richmond hill/vaughgn/woodbridge area)

I'm live in Barrie and work in Toronto. I can look at it for you. I also have a friend that knows these cars in and out that can come with me

which part of toronto (or approx intersection) is hte car located? i can take a look (likely with butter69) if in north toronto (markham/richmond hill/vaughgn/woodbridge area)

and I'll tag along for paint/detail issue but moreso for moral support :-)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL watch 8 of us show up together to check out the car. i bet we'll end up taking turns giving the owner sh!t re not keeping the car in the mintest of mint impeccable condition.

anytime brother.

Last edited:
What a team!!! The Toronto NSX delegation on a mission! Potentially intimidating for the seller but worth a laugh and a good story for Prime to boot! Sadly the car is sold, or so it appears since the ad is gone. It was the high mileage black 91 with 5zigen rims and NSXR wing advertised on Kijiji for about 2 weeks, seller said to me yesterday someone was supposed to pick it up on Saturday but I understand it's now official with the ad having been pulled.

Search continues! Now that I have a substantial cardex of NSX attorneys and representatives ready for action in Toronto, it makes out of province shopping possible!

Thanks guys!

the one for 26k firm in the ad?

What a team!!! The Toronto NSX delegation on a mission! Potentially intimidating for the seller but worth a laugh and a good story for Prime to boot! Sadly the car is sold, or so it appears since the ad is gone. It was the high mileage black 91 with 5zigen rims and NSXR wing advertised on Kijiji for about 2 weeks, seller said to me yesterday someone was supposed to pick it up on Saturday but I understand it's now official with the ad having been pulled.

Search continues! Now that I have a substantial cardex of NSX attorneys and representatives ready for action in Toronto, it makes out of province shopping possible!

Thanks guys!

Back