Sears Essential Meet (formerly tea station) this wed aug 31st!

Formerly the Tea Station meet, the meets been moved to sears Essential parking lot, 1 bock east of tea station on Clairment Mesa Blvd. Meet time is 7pm. We are meeting at the Starbucks on Convoy 640, rolling out as a group 655. Let's get some nsx represenation this wed!

Attending:

1. B@t
2. BryziNSX
3. FuryNSX

Last edited:
That was not me in Mira Mesa but I do frequently make trips down south. I go to qualcomm (racelegal) almost every month. Not too sure if I will make it on time for Starbucks but will for sure be at the gathering. I hope to find parking close to you guys...if you could maybe save me a parking spot?... that would be cool. If not, no biggie! I will be sure to find you. I am excited!!! :biggrin:

That was not me in Mira Mesa but I do frequently make trips down south. I go to qualcomm (racelegal) almost every month. Not too sure if I will make it on time for Starbucks but will for sure be at the gathering. I hope to find parking close to you guys...if you could maybe save me a parking spot?... that would be cool. If not, no biggie! I will be sure to find you. I am excited!!! :biggrin:

I'll see what I can do about saving you a spot ;). But try to make Starbucks if you can :).

B@t™

1. B@t
2. BryziNSX
3. FuryNSX
4. stran760
5. flyn_low

Andy-we can always try to claim a couple spots between you, Randy & I if the others can't show at the same time. We'll park like Patrick does regularly. LoL :tongue:

I am going for the latest Nacho look with my blue scooter:smile:

drove straight on to a piece of loose truck tire (standing up)@ a slow 70mph+:eek: coming home from Temecula at nite a few weeks ago. it was at a dark section of the freeway with few cars around me. It was hard to see a black object that doesn't reflect. If I swerved at that speed, I am 100% sure I could induce the rear to come around and spin my way to the ditch or possibly caused more accident with other cars. One of those things:frown:

I felt the car went up a few inched but the impact never made a crashing sound but a thud. Nothing was dragging and all the gauges read ok so I drove home but the bumper was way beyond repair.

Needless to say the only thing I could save was the frt emblem, lights and the alum. frame. nothing was damaged behind the bumper.

Lucky I found a complete frt bumper last wk and the car is getting painted with Peter at DF. I think eventually I probably end up with an 02 conversion.

Last edited:
Where are the pics?

Okay, here's what I have in regards to NSX's:

IMG_1942.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

IMG_1983.JPG

IMG_1985.JPG

Definitely a great turnout for San Diego. It was great to see some new faces out there and was very nice to catch up with all of you. Hugo-thanks for coming out. Conrad, Ethan, Tim and Randy -great to see you all since it definitely has been a while (some longer than others). Hope to see you all again soon!

Great pics as always Randy.

Back