Searching for Quebec NSX Owner

Hello, I'm a new NSX owner near Montreal, I'm looking at networking and exchange with you.

Thanks,
Alex
1994 Green NSX

I'm also searching for a good mechanic with NSX experience...

yes it's me! Everything look good, I want to tune it for the track...

damn was there something wonog with it? Is it salvage? I guess so but just in case. I was too much of a wussy to go and buy it.

Actually i was pretty sure it was a fraud... haha.
If everything is good on it, you got the deal of the century.

What are you looking at doing on this car? It is pretty much basic mechanic if all you want is things like exhaust, suspension or brake.

damn was there something wonog with it? Is it salvage? I guess so but just in case. I was too much of a wussy to go and buy it.

Actually i was pretty sure it was a fraud... haha.
If everything is good on it, you got the deal of the century.

What are you looking at doing on this car? It is pretty much basic mechanic if all you want is things like exhaust, suspension or brake.

Yes salvage title and dirty, I haven't found anything not working yet... even the wheels are near mint.

Do you have one? Where do you get parts? The only part missing was the rear wheelhouse liner Left. I will change my pads for HP+ and try to find a suspension.

I used to, like 7 years ago but i am looking at buying an other one probably next year to fit in the garage with my Porsche.

Any good mechanic can install a set of brakes and suspension for you.

I used to, like 7 years ago but i am looking at buying an other one probably next year to fit in the garage with my Porsche.

Any good mechanic can install a set of brakes and suspension for you.

I got rid of my 996 to move to an NSX, what about timing belt do you have any advice?

thanks

I'm on the south shore. I've been looking around for an independent with some experience with the NSX since I got mine up here (last summer), but no luck yet.

In the meantime, I haven't had to do any repairs or major service yet, but the dealer in Brossard says they'll let me bring in my own parts when I do.

If you want a mechanic with NSX experience to do your timing belt I'd suggest maybe talking to the guys from the NSX Club of Canada. There seems to be a much bigger population of NSXs in the Toronto area and they have some deals set up with a few of the local dealers. Might be worth the trip!

I have honestly no clue on who has experience with those since i do all my own work and would never trust anyone to work on my cars except a good friend of mine that works on a lot of Hondas.

Cool idea setting up a Quebec board. I'm curious to see how many people you'll find. I think I've seen a grand total of 3 NSXs in the Montreal area since I moved back here 3 years ago.

Hello fellow NSX owners,

The NSX Club of Canada was set-up several years ago, and is incorporated as a Club across Canada. We would love to help develop a chapter for the NSX owners in Montreal and across Quebec.

The NSX Club of Canada provides the following benefits to its members:

- 20% off Part and Labor from Erin Mills Acura & Acura of Oakville
- Discounted parts can be shipped from either dealer
- We get sponsorship from Honda Canada and have developed an excellent relationship with Honda, where we are invited to take part in the Toronto Honda Indy.
- We host monthly Dinner for our members
- We start the summer every year with Est Fest (usually held in a resort area)
- Every month during the Summer we plan a drive and wine tours for members
- Our Technical Director is a Factory trained NSX Tech and he has over 20 years experience with Honda/Acura.

We would like to work with NSX owners in Montreal/Quebec to set-up similar relationships and benefits for the local Montreal/Quebec members

Our Club email address is [email protected] or You can now visit our club site at www.nsxclub.ca (being developed) for more information.

Regards,

Bram Maharaj
President NSXCC

Thanks for posting the club info Bram. Looks like hondarulez's initiative has a few Quebec NSX owners crawling out of their hiding places. Hopefully we can get a group together and talk to you about setting up one of the deals you mentioned with a local dealer. Would be really nice for those of us who don't do their own service and repair work.

Back